Xbox 360

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 838
does anyone on here agree with me that xbox 360 could have been made better? IMO, its not that much above a normal xobx, and its newer games. i think xbox should have waited a year or 2, and made it a lot better.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8759
Yes, but then that's another excuse to make you pay more.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2620
i think its a ton better. dude, the graphics card is humangous!! right now, the games just dont look like these is too big of a diff (even though there is) because they havent even started using the grpahics card yet, you'll know when games start comin out, and it looks like real life.

itz bigger than ps3 too

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2621
look at the first game ever made on xbox, and then look at the most recent. BIG DIFF in grpahics

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 456
This is true but the system still feels rushed, I was never really into the Xbox anyways, but with the PS3 pricetag I am now

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2629
haha. ps3 went wrong puttin up that price, lol. The only reason why its so expensive is because thye have all these features that you WOULD NEVER use. like 3 ports of ethernet connection, lol. why would u need to hook ur ps3 up to 3 computers, at one time. LOL, there are so many other features that they also went wrong with too by adding

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 866
ya bassman i see what ur saying about not using the graphics card yet. but what im saying is, the games they have out now, are not that far ahead of xbox. they should have waited then, and put out games that were using the graphic card a lot better. thats all im saying. i think they rushed the system too soon. the see that the graphics are alot sharper, and a little more realistic (like quake 4) but stil......

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 460
^^yep, w/e with the ps3 out of my range (for now) I wil stick with it, Nintendo Wii seems kinda cool though

Bronze Member
Username: Halo_2

Post Number: 25
people people if youre gonna buy a console buy a softmodded xbox its like i personally dont like the 360 its like so what better graphics with a modified xbox you can do so much more!
NOTE: TEAM-UNDER-DOG CAME OUT WITH THE FIRST MOD CHIP.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 468
Ok but havent they stopped production on the original xbox so games won't be coming out for much longer you can only play the same games so many times

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2637
yep. why would they keep makin games for the old xbox... lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 8826
Where did you hear that they stopped production of the original xbox?

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 475
I think I read it somewhere on gamespot.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 8829
No, it has not ceased production.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 476
This is where I read it
http://www.digg.com/gaming_news/Microsoft_To_Stop_Xbox_Productionead it

Even if production continues do you really see companies bringing out games for it, much longer ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8832
That bit of rumor was exactly what it was, a rumor. And the dead link confirms that.

Games will be made and production will continue as long as it makes money.

Speculating that production will not continue for much longer just because there is a newer product on the market is not sound.

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 477
I Agree, I was just throwing it out there but I don't see Microsoft throwing their efforts into producing quality games for the xbox anymore, all thats left for that console are generic 3rd party games in an attempt to squeeze everything they can from that system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us