Ninja Gaiden forum

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 54
Ninja Gaiden Black will be coming out next month, I think it's just gonna be only 29.99 and there's going 2 be a Ninja Gaiden 2? But I wonder what platform? Anyway...how long did it take u 2 finish NG? And what was the hardest chapter and your fav weapon? please respond...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
again any other fans out there besides me? Questions about, hate or love Ninja Gaiden? Then post here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
ok, I'd say that I love it, the graphics were amazing and the story's pretty interesting, & playing the game was hard! 2 much boss battles!!!! But I finished it in about 13 hours...

ignifera
Unregistered guest
hi,is there anybody who completed ninja gaiden black at hard diff.?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1182
1 word Shonobie

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
My Ninja Gaiden Black looks almost the same as my normal Ninja Gaiden like WTF! just some changes to the letters and the beggining and some other stuff like main menu and smoke bomb and some other stuff, am in chapter nine right now cuz i just bought it like two days ago and haven't played it that much.

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
My Ninja Gaiden Black looks almost the same as my normal Ninja Gaiden like WTF! just some changes to the letters and the beggining and some other stuff like main menu and smoke bomb and some other stuff, am in chapter nine right now cuz i just bought it like two days ago and haven't played it that much.

Bronze Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 72
I just picked it up last week and I'm like 2.5 hrs into it. The game fooking rocks because it's so hard and looks so beautiful.

I personally like the bow staff from the second chapter (that's where I'm at now) because of the 30-40 hit combos you can get :-)

Dark Dragon...I got it last week and I'm on the second chapter...you think you don't play much, I only played it on two days for like an hour each time. Now that's not playing it that much.

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
D Singh, when i got it i didn't play it i played it the next day for a couple of hours i haven't played since. but it looks the same as the normal one i think i have to beat it and start a new one for the changes to happen but, seriously i haven't seen that many changes and in the demo you see him fighting these weird guys in champter nine the army guys they look different in the demo but... when i faught them they looked the same as in my other ninja gaiden.
what's the problem?

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
oh and in "Normal" Ninja Gaiden I can get a 50 and a 100 Hit Combo using the Bigoran Flail(I don't think i spelled it right)

Username: Fiend_killer

Post Number: 1
rachel is hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get the point?)oh and has anyone beat the game on very hard? what about on Ninja Gaiden Black? well i have and i tell you it was Very hard!!!!!!!but i've been playing for along time i've got the plasma sword MK II and it's ok i like it so if anyone has any Questions let me know SEE-YA

Dark Dragon
Unregistered guest
Damn! in Very Hard i can't even get passed chapter 1! than's on NG not on NGB i haven't tried it yet! i need to unlock it first!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us