Help me!

Anonymous

Please help. I have a JVC t.v. and am trying to hook up a nitendo game cube to it. ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay the problom seems to be the imput select, i have tryed this yet none of the imputs will work. And yet i have followed the directions specificly.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2211
How is the Gamecube hooked up? Are you using the Video output(yellow jack), into the video input of the JVC?

Username: Mav

Post Number: 6
You have to use all 3(red, white,and yellow Jacks)plugs.

Bronze Member
Username: Mav

Post Number: 25
Oyea trie input 1.

Username: Ninja778

Post Number: 5
did it work? if not, what do you c on the tv? snow, etc...? is it on the right channel?
just some ideas... :D

Bronze Member
Username: Bdavis_123

Post Number: 13
you guys dont know anything!

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 277
sure dont

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 463
sorry can't help you there either.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1774
he was mad

Silver Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 705
i hope it works for him.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3703
Welcome to OutWorld !!! - lol

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1314
i posted this in the other thread but i'll do it again here.

omg rovin. how can i be so dumb. the cable going to the positive terminal on the amp was loose. i just touched it and it came out. how stupid of me. so i tightened it back up just now and i am back in business. lol. i feel so stupid.

Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1315
chauncey, did the guy pay you for you type X?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3705
saw it in our previous thread

We all do retarded things sometimes -
Currently have temp 2 12s rockwood subs in my car a lil while now & only 2day i discovered that 2wks ago when i tested my Rs & put in back my old subs that on d 2 chan amp i had my 2 wires on both + terminals ALONE & been running em like that over 2wks straight but apparently there's no real difference in output ! .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3053
lol, car audio is 100% connection, nope the guy still has not paid me, i have contacted him by seending him like 30 e-mails, and no luck he bid within the last hour of the auction and won, and the strange thing is that he has 100% feedback with like 25 feedbacks, im not sure what happend to him. And ebay will not let me do any legal stuff until 7 days after the sell. But maybe Thomas E Miller will buy it from me and all of this will be settle

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1316
i guess when you are around rovin, everything just seems to work out. i mean all day i didn't see you and stupid problems happen and now that you logged on, it just gets solved. i think you bring luck to alot of people. lol.

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3707
yea i'm really hooked on this forum & chatting with u guys , just hope that i can b on everyday & ecoustics will b around 4eva - this must b what crack addiction is like ....lol

Muddy used 2 b present here alot more than me & now we hardly eva see him post - when he 1st reg he posted over 1,000 in his 1st mth on ......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3710
Mounting your amp on your box is prolly what cause d + terminal 2 come loose _ SEE ! , i told u that was a bad idea

Upload

Upload

Upload - see u all in d morn ! ...

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3056
now ur sub

Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3059
Watch laugh

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/181954.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1318
looks like i am going to have to get ho alternator and a yellow top. i am gonna call nate at excessive amperage today and see if he can build me one. my othere jl 1000/1 sub should be arriving this week. with these two amps with two idmax subs, my system is going to sound half as loud as yours chauncey. well maybe not half, one fourth more like it. anyways i bet it will get pretty loud in my car.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3711
that clip freezed alot on my slooooow dial up & was fuzzy so i didn't get 2 c d details well but i gathered d guy jush charged in like he was rambo . guess i couldn't find funny i can't c it all .

Chad - last JL amp was what $495 ? how much u got this 1 4 now ?

So have u made up u mind & going idmax ?

I'm gonna try & @ least get my driver's side door speakers in 2day after lunch ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1321
this one was $600 shipped. i got lucky last time.

yes i am gonna go with the idmax. i heard from veterans on this forum saying the ti can easily handle 1000wrms, i don't want to take any chances. besides from what i have read, idmax subs also sounds good in a small sealed enclosure.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3713
$600 shipped""" - what used ???

from d time i looked @ d id company on a whole a few mths back & read alot of reviews online & from Jon/Isaac - i fell in luv with their products .

I was set do 2 IDQ 12s cause on some site i saw it @ 500wrms but when i check id's spec on their site turns out it was only 350wrms which broke my heart .
I could have done a 12 idmax with my mb amp but i just love 2 subs setups alot more ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1322
new.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 465
nice......your going to have some sweet system chad. I gotta get my post's in now b/c I'm going home for christmas wed/thur and chances are, I won't be on here for 3 weeks. Can't wait to go home :D I'll be putting in my R too :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3716
Y can't u post when ur home then ???.......

Installed other door comp 2day ,Its playing so loud that my alarm keeps going off & my rear view mirror keeps twisting sideways

but i'm getting sever door rattling , so 2morrow i have 2 solve that cause its making it sound kinda crappy but when i push on d door 2 temp stop rattling , it sounds like 8" subs .........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 467
Don't have a comp home......took it with me when I moved

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3723
Go into an Internet Cafe then -lol .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1323
yeah james. this forum won't be the same without you. please james you can't go. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3726
he's pulling a "muddy" on us - but heck we'll now b d 3 wisemen ! ..lol.....

Wonder if CB will b around soon cause in 1 hr WWE is gonna start ! ..

Hey Chad - did u like d wwe vs raw 2oo6 game u said u bought last wk ???.......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 469
lol......no such things as Internet Cafe here, I think I may have a computer after all....I may have acess to dad's company's laptop.

btw chad, it's nice to see you fixed your "problem" lol....it's better to have a stupid mistake than a serious problem!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3730
Ooooh - i 4got 2 give Chad his daily joke , & i know he won't sleep well 2night unless he reads 1 @ least ..... here goes

=======================

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggest that they do "69" .

"What the hell is that?" Asked the guy. Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain "I put my head in between your legs, and you put
your head in between mine. Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment he agrees to try it.

The second they get into the position, she lets out a Rip-roaring F@rt! "What's that for?", he asks! "Oops.. sorry, let's try it again", she says. So, they get into the position again, and once more she let's a big stink one loose!

The guy gets up and starts getting dressed. "Wait, where are you going?", she asks. The guy says, "If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're crazy!" ......Upload

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 470
hahaha..........that's a good one man

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2715
www.myspace.com/joshuawt ......this is me fellas. :-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2716
The Saints are playing the Falcons.....just started.:-O

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3737
W
W
E

i
s

O
N

!

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2717
haha, football is way better.....:-)

did any of you hear about Richard Pryor dying....that sux...he was a really funny guy, and a pioneer in Comedy and stand-up comedy.

my hat's off to him.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3738
no - i did not ! ,,,thats too bad ........

just finished checking ur site - man thats alotta ?s , only thing they don't ask is what type of underware ppl wear !

r u sure ur not toooooooooo obsessed with her ? , If she were a hollywood star she'd have u arrested 4 being a stalker -lol ................

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2718
nah, i'm not obsessed. but i am not afraid to say that i am head over heels in love with her. :-O:-):-O):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3739
same meaning - LOL

But i'm happy 4 ya ........Upload

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2719
thanks man:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3082
sup, muddy, i agree with u 110% football is the greatest sport on earth, not the kind u kick around on the ground for 90 mins, with no score.lol (sorry rovin)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1324
i like football but basketball is my favorite sport.

okay here is what i did today after work.....
on my way home i was bumping some tunes and my sub died again. when i got home i checked my box and amp and the vibration from the box made the two screws on the right side come loose. my amp was pretty much dangling from one side. since it wasn't firmly mounted the amp went into protection from kinda twisting from the bass and also the weight of the amp. it was kinda like a door swinging back and forth. so i mounted the amp on the floor of my trunk and now i can turn the volume way up and it is fine.

rovin was right about not mounting the amp on the box. good thing i took care of this before it was too late.

WHATS UP MUDDYWATERS......nice to see you. i like your site. not much of a game tonight. there are people falling asleep in the stands. it's a blow out. like yesterdays game, colts vs jags.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3740
I don't take on sports alot but i so don't like usa "football" only time a foot is actually used is 4 kick off apprently . Its d greatest only on planet usa - not earth ..lol

Bball is also a big sleeper 2 me , bunch of guys running just left & right jumpin up dunkin a ball - yawn ! , thats y all scores r in d 90s consistantly .

I like 9 Ball pool (ONLY - other types r too generic) - now there's a sport that req skill/brains/nerves .

Real FOOTBALL requires alot of stamina cause look @ d size of d field , ur up against 11 men & using ur legs & head only . World's most popular sport hands down is d real FOOTBALL ! by a stupendous margin . Only ppl who actually call it soccer is d americans but the world knows it as Football - all my life here in tnt i never heard anybody call it soccer . Chad follows d Football world cup so @ least he knows about it alot .

But hey fellars - no harm done right cause we can't all like everything alike ....Upload

==================================

Chad - well @ least u saw it yourself how vibrations could hurt your amp . I had my Pio subs in a 3/4" braced box playing @ home & various objects i had rest down on my box were falling off due 2 vibrations & my sub was only getting like 100wrms - imagine d forces acting when u dropp 1000 on ur sub . Heck like i said yesterday my pair of 6" comp were setting off my car alarm ...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3741
An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a
nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse
Tracy asked if there was anything wrong.
"Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein, "My private part died today, and
I am very sad."
Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she
replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences."

The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his
private part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.
"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like
that. Please put your private part back inside your pajamas."
"But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that
my private part died."
"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?"
asked Nurse Tracy.
"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing." ...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1327
lol. another good one.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3750
stupid lil punk

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181796.html

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 472
there ya go rovin, I backed you up

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 477
wahoo.....i get to go home tomorrow for christmas! :-) I have about an 8-10 hour drive tho. I'll try to drop in every now and then over Christmas whenever I have access to the computer. I'll be on this all night anyways, so hopefully you guys will too

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3752
Thanks guys ! - if he did not put d word stupid , i wouldn't even bothered with him - but thats just plain disrespectful .

As further thanx 4 d backup - here's 1 u all might want 2 have framed !
==========================

Married 10 times

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle;I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"
"Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be."

"Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me."

"Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up."

"Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver."

"Husband #5 was an Engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement and design a new state-of-the-art method. "

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not."

"Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it."

"Husband #8 was a psychiatrist; all he ever did was talk about it."

"Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look."

"Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was..... Wow do I miss him!" (lol)

"But now that I've married you, I'm so excited!"

"Good," said the husband, "but, why?"

"You're with the Government."

"This time I KNOW I'm gonna get SCREWED!" ......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 481
hahaha...........best one yet man. Where is everyone too tonight? Must be a game on is it?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3754
i'm back - i just went out & got me a kfc cruncher,fries with a soft drink ...its my dinner 2night - lol

costs about in us$3.17 (tt$20) - is that how much u all pay ?.....

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 483
wow.....that's cheap. They are about us$8.00 up this way. I'm starting to think that Newfoundland is a rip off

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3756
12 ounce drink & sanwich was a bit small though like 4.5" in diameter ..

2 me food here isn't that expensive really but ppl get paid really low - min wage is about us$1.50 !!!...

But cars here r pricey & hold their value 4 really long .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1331
lol rovin. nice story.

another lol rovin cause 4.5" in diameter for the sandwich? what did you do measure it? you sound like you are describing a component speaker or something.

i don't know how much kfc costs here lately cause i haven't been to one in years. sounds good though. i think i will have that for lunch tomorrow.

chauncey has the guy paid you for the type x? i think i might want that. check out my new pic. as you can see i am gonna need another one. lol.
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3761
what da hell - u bought a type X ! u been holding out on us !

well now u can really say u ain't got no trunk space .

Amps look really shweet & shiny & i do dig your (red or orange colored ? )wires .....

I cut out d holes in my rear doors 2day 2 fit my comps - was pretty easy actually & looks like it came that way ......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3101
when did u get that.lol, he still has not paid me for it yet, but he sent me an email tellin me he would pay me today, and thats like a $4 meal here

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1333
my friend wants my se xxx. i figured i have to buy 2 same subs cause my other jl amp will be here. i decided to get something cheaper for now. i paid $250 for this. brand new from a place that is located on the same street as the woofersetc.com. if that other guy wasn't going to pay you i was going to buy yours chauncey. that is why i only bought one. but since he is going to pay that is tough luck for me. i am just going to have to buy another from that place.

the type x sounds awesome. great sq. i am going to have to put off buying the idmax for a couple of months. next month when i get my alt upgraded i am going to install the other amp and another type x. there is space in front of the box there for 2 jl amps to be laid out side by side in an angle. kinda like a v shape. i am taking out my cd changer cause i got the ipod adaptor.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3110
chad u buy subs so fast its amazing u must be

Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1336
if i was rich i would have bought the jl subs or idmax or eclipse ti's. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3763
idmax is only 50 bux more

would u now say that ur 1 X = 2 Rs ?????

should very close in theory .

if only they made X in 15" .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3764
just amzing how bought logged on exact same time !!!!!!!.......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3765
bought = both

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1338
lol. the two type Rs were louder than this one type x. type x sounds a little cleaner. the se xxx sounded better were louder than the type x or the 2 type Rs. but as soon as i get 2 type Xs in their, it will sound good and loud.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3771
where's every1 ???.....
============================================

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks a bold question.
WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurtful look on her face).
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: -- silence --
HUSBAND: "Sh!t."

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3775
i'm d 1st anon

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/182662.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3145
i knew it was one of u guys.lol, thanx

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3788
who else calls ya CB !

Ok here's just a lil taste of what i'm doing - don't ask 4 more cause when i'm done i'm creating a thread with LOTS of pics

Upload
Upload
temp running 2 Rockwood 12s
Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3164
those rear speakers look super nice

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1339
hey rovin what don't you take a trip to los angeles and reinstall my components. lol. nice job man. you are the man.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1340
btw guys. i put the se xxx back in my car for now. i don't want to break in the type x too much before i get the other one.

but before i did that, my friend who bought the type Rs came over to install it in his car. i got off work early today so i helped him. before he put it in his car i asked him if i could set it up with the jl1000/1 to see how it sounds. we had to take the woofers out to make a 4ohm load cause jl is 1.5-4ohms and kicker was a 1ohm load. the sound is unbelivably awesome. i guess amp makes a big difference. it was loud and clean. i set off my neighbors car alarm which is parked like 2 houses down. i almost wanted the type Rs back. forget about me saying the se xxx was louder than the two type Rs. sh!t was loud i tell you. LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

also i am hungry for more of your funny stories. i didn't get that one about the left handed thing.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3794
where u been hiding all day !? sub section was pretty intesresting 2night - i been here since 8 .

Thanx !!! - I have a knack 4 doing constructive things real nicely on d 1st try . My back doors had no holes so i made my own . Was a real pain in d butt 2 find a spot 4 my xover 2 hide behing my door upholstery - had 2 relocate it about 6 times til i found a spot so that it fit .

Thats 1" sponge i used behind that 3/4 mdf plate - didn't have any thinner sponge than that so i used it .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3795
really ? - that joke was a slip of d guy's tongue cause she was speaking like hypothetically & he was caught up in d fast answers & sold himself out - so it meant he DID have some woman on d sidelines !...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1341
i read that thread just now. i was going to put something in there but he did say at the end it was all just for fun.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1342
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it now. i am just stupid today. or maybe everyday. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3796
ok this 1 is not haha funny funny but stupid funny

A company had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert. Management said, "Someone might steal from it at night." So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.
Then management said, "How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people; one person to write the instructions and one person to do time studies.
Then management said, "How will we know the night watchman is doing his tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports.
Then management said, "How are these people going to get paid?" So they created the following positions, a timekeeper and a payroll officer; then hired two more people.
Then management said, "Who will be accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people; an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative
Officer, and a Legal Secretary.
Then management said, "We've had this command in operation for one year now and we're $18,000 over budget. We have to cutback on overall costs."

So they laid off the night watchman............

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3797
this is how the finished door looked.......
Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3184
that is a great install, i cant stop lookin at it., and Chad do u think the 1000/1 is more powerful then the 1200.1, because something just doesnt add up.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3185
mikechec9 said this gets louder, sounds cleaner, then type-r's and hits low like an ava

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=295-404

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3798
Thanx 4 d compliment - not boasting but thats d way i normally do stuff in general .

Yea - i asked him that b4 & i too cannot figure out how a 1000 beats a 1200 - maybe as its sounding cleaner d music appears 2 b sounding better/louder .

I never heard of Dayton b4 - but reading ,it says its 4 house use so i don't know how it'll react in a car environment ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1346
maybe my love for my jl amps has clouded my judgement. lol.

i think this is the reason why. at first i was listening to the type Rs with the kicker for a few weeks until i changed it to the jl with the se xxx. when i changed it to se xxx it was a different sound so it felt like it was louder. than when i tried the type Rs with the jl amp it was louder than the se xxx. so it felt like type rs were louder with the jl amp.

so chanuncey and rovin my final conclusion to this matter is i don't know. lol. i am sure the kicker is louder. but you gotta think though. the 2 type Rs are 1000wrms. both jl amp and kicker amp is capable of utilizing the full potential of the type Rs. let say i had a sub that was around 1400wrms, i am sure kicker 1200 would handle it with more power than the jl amp.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3200
makes since^^^^, and i have notice how a lot of people are putting there ava's in there home audio setup, so im thinkin thats like an ava jr.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3806
MasterCard Wedding You gotta love this guy.....
This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University.
It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it.
It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests.
After the wedding at the reception,the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to
the crowd.
He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.
He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.
As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him.
So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.
Inside each manila envelope was an 8 x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man.
The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.
After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!".
Then he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!".
Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here."
He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.
While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.
His revenge...making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guestwedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.
This guy has balls thesize of church bells.
Do you think we might get a MasterCard "priceless commercial out of this?
Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and Friends..............$32,000.
Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion................................$3,000.
Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui............................$8,500.
The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man.......................................PRICELESS
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3202
That is top 5 of all time^^^

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1349
guys see if you can help this person out.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/182880.html

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 485
yo guys, figured I'd drop in a line. I'm home now, and I was able to get a computer for the night. Them jokes are excellent, something to read while I'm here. BTW Rovin, that install looks sweet. It looks soo clean and deadly looking. Really impressive! Keep up the good work man.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3809
installed other side 2day
Upload
Upload
so now all 4 r installed & i need 2 route d wiring but i did test em out - & its plenty of highs/mids .....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3810
Hey James - didn't know u were on while i wuz uploading these pics ^

When is ur R due 2 arrive ???.........

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 139
so im gonnahave to interupt this little shindig you guys have going here sorry if you get offened but i just had to do it can i join talking to you guys its ok if you say no

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3812
Hey Charlie

well some1 found our dirty lil secret - lol , no its not a secret kinda thing , us 5 r good buds & we got alot in common so we just yak about our stuff rather than occupy space on d forum .

U can join but don't let others know about us (though prolly a 1000 ppl must have seen us & our 100+ long posts )- d reason 4 not getting too many ppl here will make it a bit crowded .

U don't have anything in ur profile - so tell us about ur self ........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 143
im 18 live in massachusetts going to college for electrical engineering i got 2 10" thunder7500s in a pontiac 6000 but geting a grand am gt in the spring and going all out for audio so ya just regualr kid and just to add indy is horrible that pats are were its at

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3815
Charlie - Got any pics or ur ride or audio setup ?
How long have u been seeing our threads ?

u arrived in this thread just in time 2 c me post some pics that i just took out about 1/2 hr ago >>>>>>

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 144
umm i got no pics but ill try to get some and no i just figured out ur threads today i was bored and wanted to no what people said about video games and just linked myself to here so ya just scanned them and came here and just thought i could talk to some cool guys

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 145
ya rovin those speaks look nasty u did a really nice job on them and i really like chauunceys and chads car wish i had that kinda dough

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3816
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 146
rovin i really like the type r they look nice wish i had something like that right now

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 490
yeah man.........that's the pics I've been wanting to see. Rovin, my R is supposed to be here any day now....I think it's getting delayed due to christmas.

Hey Charlie....welcome to our thread!!

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 147
hey wats up james hey ? what r u going to school for and what year r u in

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3817
hold on i got some more 2 upload & its taking some time .......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 491
charlie...I'm training to be an Heavy Equipment Operator and I just started this year. Im 18

Keep the pics coming rovin, they are sweet. Where's Chauncey and Chad tonight?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 148
thats cool i hate college its so much more work

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1350
looks like we have a new bud. whats up charlie. welcome to our little thread party. lol.

rovin those Rs looks nice. don't you like how simple it is to hook up the voice coils. the way you connect the type x voice coils are even more simple. you just push in this thing that looks like a car fuse.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 492
i know what you mean........college is a lot of work. oh well, it's only a short part of life tho

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1351
btw james what is up. have a nice trip home? i knew you couldn't stay away too long. lol. i bet you are stuffing yourself with some nice home cooking.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 149
wats up chad by the way for the dream car thing u stole my car i love porsches especially the carrera gt but my serious dream car would be a regular carrera cause i maight be able to afford some time

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 150
ya hopefully it pays off and rack in the cash later in life

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1352
yeah porsches are awesome. i figured in a few years i could probably drive around in a boxter. i know boxters are not the top of the line porsches but it is still a porsche.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 493
yes man, I did have a nice trip home, except for 9 hours of CRAPPY weather. Snow, rain, slush, wind, etc. Like you said, I can EASILY see myself gaining a few pounds over the next couple of weeks due to home cooking :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3818
ecoustics system giving problems cause i had attempted 2 load these last 4 about 5 times now
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 151
damn those things are nice

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 494
deadly man

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3819
Upload

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 495
notice how that nolimitsoldier dude had like 330 posts, but next to none of them have anything to do with audio????

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3820
reason 4 these pics was 2 show difference between my Pio 306 & type R

& i'm getiing camera happy taking out some pics - lol

will post some more pics 2night of my amps & deck in about an hr cause my bro wants 2 user this pc now ....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 152
ya but like every single one of his posts has perfect spelling and he also knows exactly what he is tlaking about hes the smartest when it comes to audio

hey i dont really know what i am talking about when it comes to car audio either but i reframe from saying stupid commentslike him

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3212
sup new guy.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3213
Rovin did u order 1 or 2 sets of comps

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 154
wats up chauncey hey how much money did u put into that yukon that thing is nasty

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3821
i have 2 pairs of comps - 1 / door

just took out some more pics - look 4 it soon .....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3217
about 10k-15k, Chad did u void any warranties when u installed in ur car

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3822
Yep my sheets r pink - was d only 1 clean in d house @ d time ---lol ...
Here's my MB raa1000 amp , Alpine F545 amp & Premier 860 deck

u get 2 see bottom pics of d MB & inside adjustments cover on d Alpine >>>>>>>>
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3823
CB - u said u don't have a digitsl camera so i'm rec my Sony DSC-P150 cam 2 u

7.2 mega pixels , takes pics real clean as u can see above , pics come out in hugh 3000+ x 2000+ pixels size .....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3220
how much??

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1353
what warranties chauncey. if you are talking about my amp warranties, well i don't get one. it is the price i must pay to get those amps cheap. i bumped my sh!t real loud and no problems.

i think the jl 1000/1 is overpowering the se xxx sub. i knew that thing wasn't 1400wrms like the seller said. at high volume i am getting a little distortion. i even have my gain turned down low.

hey guys.....any of you guys know about strapping the two jl 1000/1 amps together? i don't think you can. on the manual it says you can hook up the 2 or 3 amps together but each amp will drive its own subs. it only has the master and slave option. "master and slave" is different than "strapping" the amp together right?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3825
Google d model no CB , idk cause this cam we got free !!!

It belongs 2 my sis & her husband & they let my bro have it cause we really adored it when he came down 2 visit & they said keep it . My other bro also let us have a JVC camcorder which i never even tested out & yet another bro gave me a 20gig Ipod he got free with when he bought his new Jeep Laredo bout 3mths back . I only looked @ that ipod d day i got it & its just sitting here now ...

Never had cause 2 strap any amp so idk , sure bcae1 has a section on it or JL's site ......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3826
got lots 2 do 2morrow incl renewing my ride insurance so >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upload.....zzzzzz...............

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3226
Chad i meant on ur car, most cars will not allow u to add or take anything away from ur car with out voiding some kind of warranty. And Rovin let me get that ipod.lol, i really want one now, because everybody has them but i dont want to spend that much on a mp3 player, so maybe we could work out something

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1355
i checked both of those sites and it wasn't a help to me. i know i can connect two amps together so the settings from the first amp would apply to the second. i just want to know if i am suppose to connect the sub to one amp and the other sub to the other amp or connect both subs to one amp.

it must be nice to have brothers that give you stuff. i am an only child so no brothers or sisters.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1356
here is a pic of the type x

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3227
u have it wired in parallel (2ohm load), since u have the 2 things in the outer slots right, btw the guy paid for the x this morning

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3236
when the ps3 comes out im buying like 10, 1 for me,rovin,chad,muddy,james, and charlie,lol jk and sell the other 4 on ebay, because people will pay for anything if they really want it

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3827
Quite a dvd collection u got there Chad

Only child huh - well sit down cause on my side its 9 of us ! . 7 guys / 2 gals - & i'm d last ...

Can't figure y Alpine didn't didn't make a 15' X cause it woulda sell like hot bread ...

but y would u need 2 strap if u got 2 amps & 2 subs . 2 me strapping is used like if u got 2 1200 orion & want 2 power a 2500w svc sub ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1357
your right. lol. sometimes i amaze myself on how dumb i can get. lol.
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3829
short but oh so damn funny >>>>>>>>>>>

A little boy walks into his parents room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom see's her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dress's quickly and goes to find him. The son see's his mom and asks' "what were u and daddy doing?" the mom replies " well you see son, your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to flatten it." "you're wasting your time" the son says. "why is that?" asked the mom puzzled. " well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knee's and blows it right back up."................Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3830
OMG ! - this 1 is so fricking funny i have 2 post it right now !
===============================================

MAN FALLS ASLEEP AT CHURCH

One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem, my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"

"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you.
I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."

In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.

"Jesus!", Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.

"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.

"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.

"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones again winked off. However, this time the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her
husband with the hatpin again.

The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"

Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled out loud , "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your a*$!"

"AMEN ! " replied the congregation ....

...SUPER LOL !!!!!!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1358
lol. yeah it is a funny one. they are both good. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 155
lol those are funny rovin you got some great jokes

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3242
Brad is silly.lol

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/183009.html

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 496
hey guys, hows it goin?? I'm just here waiting for my gf to come back into town. She's driving home tonight, and I never seen her in a while now. BTW, I called the shop that i ordered my Type R from and they said they were going to call Alpine and find out where it is, then they will get back to me. This was yesterday, and my gf was going to bring it back with her. Unfortunely, the dude called me an hour and a half after my gf left and said he just had it come in. Now I have to wait until next Friday and wait until my bro brings it back with him. It sucks, but I can last another week.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1360
you waited this long so i don't think one more week will kill you. lol. you are gonna love your sub.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3837
Hey where's every 1 ?????????.................

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 156
hey guys what would you rather have 2 10" w6v2s or 2 10" alpine type x's cause i want one of those but not sure which one

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 157
hey guys what would you rather have 2 10" w6v2s or 2 10" alpine type x's cause i want one of those but not sure which one

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3839
well thats a 400wrms sub vs a 1000wrms beast

X will b d dudes on d right

Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 158
lol thanks rovin sounds good to me cause you can get the x's for cheaper on ebay like 200 for 2 comapred to 500 for 2 w6v2s

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 159
so how does the new system sound in ur car

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1362
i am about to watch wwe smackdown.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 160
lol i used to watch that back in like 7th grade it was awesome i should start watching it again

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3251
Rovin got me 2 start watching it again.lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 161
ya i will prob start now so chauncey u like indy right

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3840
still a work in progress - gonna b a ton of work 2 b put in on Sunday hopefully if i wake up early cause i'm a lazy dogg on a sunday morn who likes 2 get up @ 11am !

all door comps r in but d most amt of work will be 2 cut & layout a board 2 hold my 2 amps/wiring behing my rear seat . Also have 2 widen my previous box sub hole by about 1/8" (which previously housed my pioneer subs)

Kinda doubting all that work can accomplished on sunday - but i'm not rushing cause u can see d quality of work above that i'm doing & it takes time .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 162
yea thats good though i no what u mean on waing up i dont think i could wake up that early on a sun morning

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 163
like today my gf called me at like 630 in the morn and told me i hae no school for the day so i slept in then my brother wakes me up at like 1130 and was like wtf are u sleeping for u only have a 2 hour delay so i had to rush to get ready it sucked i def wanted to sleep 4eva

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3843
oh btw i saw ur myspace this morn - pretty cool

is that ur gf in that pic ???

can ur ride only fit 10s ? - post a image of what shape ur ride looks like since idk waht a 1989 pontiac 6000 looks like ......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 164
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/263000-263999/263859_5_full.j pg
theres a pic of the car and ya thats my gf my car might be able to fit more than 10s but i am getting a 2000 grand am gt in the spring and thats what they will be going into and i have no idea what i could fit in that i def wont go ne bigger than 12 s though cause i doubt they would fit and i like quick responsive bass thats why i like 10s but i oculd do 12s also

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3844
she's very pretty

well i'm sure 12s will easily fit in that but not know about space in a 2000 grand am gt .

2 me 10s work but some how i'm always left feeling 'imagine what 12s will do' - never personally had any 15s b4 . Imo 15s r more spl so 12s fall just in just right . Never had single sub setups b4 too cause i just like d look/feel of 2 subs - maybe mid next yr i'll try a single 12 idmax with my mb amp ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1363
did you guys ever try putting polyfill in your sub enclosure? i just did that today and it sounds so much better. bass sounds tighter and the transition from bass to mid is more smooth. it does seem like it reduces the spl a little. not by much but little. but if you like sq more than spl than i think polyfill is good.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 166
thanks alot rovin about the gf
ya cause i was thinking about that about the 12s also http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/221000-221999/221502_3_full.jp g
heres a pic of the grand am trunk so it looks like there is alot of space to fit 2 12s in it

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3256
did u mean the colts, hell naw, im a jags fan.lol, but im a sports freak 4 real, i will watch any sport.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3847
oh yea 2 12s easily

Spiderman is almost 44yrs old !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 167
dam# getting up there in age mayb they should start making up some new ones im sure batmman and superman are getting pretty old to def time for a new superhero

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3848
ok , i've Upload enough 4 2night so its time 2 Upload - c u all around 10am .............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3258
laidher.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3266
notice how the colts have the lowest Strength of Schedule among winning teams?? are they 4real or a fluke

http://nfl.com/standings/conference

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3275
Congrats Rovin u broke the top 10

User Name Posts
glasswolf 10,817
jan_b_vigne 6,913
jonathan_f 5,110
carguy 5,090
subfanatic 4,814
project6 4,499
james1115 4,409
invain 4,092
insearchofbass 3,930
rovin 3,848

Now its time 2Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3849
My mind was telling me 2 check out d top 10 cause i was noticing i got some nos - well that feat was accomplished alot by talking 2 u guys , so i dedicate it 2 u all -lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3851
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning - it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly, neither of them are hurt.
God works in mysterious ways. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a
man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars!
There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest
of our days".
Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this must be a sign from God!" The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune. "
Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle, and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...."

MORAL OF THE STORY...
Women are clever, evil b!tches. Don't mess with them!...................

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3852
A guy goes to a supermarket and a beautiful blonde
waves to him and says "hello." He's rather taken aback because for the life of him he can't place where he knows her, or where they met.

So he says... "Do you know me?"

To which she replies... "I think you are the father of one of my kids ."

The guy racks his mind, and he thinks back to the
one and only time that he had been unfaithful. It was with a beautiful blonde... it was years ago... and then he remembered and he blurted out... "Oh my goodness... are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my a*$ with wet celery, and then stuck a carrot up my butt?"

She said "No... I'm your son's math teacher.".....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 174
ya i totally agree with you chauncey i like the pats they should of won it all this year right up until injuries again but now we have most of our guys back and we have a really good team but i think the colts suck in my opinion they'll lose if they face the pats again

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 175
lol rovin those are some funny jokes were do you get these from

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3853
got em from a local forum

broadcasting 2 u dudes from inside my shop 2day cause my worker went 2 some family reception thing .....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3854
Ok fellars thie thread has hit 172 & is taking too long 2 load so lets move 2 another thread >>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/134445.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3284
k

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 2076
so this is where you guys got all of your posts.LOL. i wish i was there will you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us