My small system

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Post Number: 11
this is it for now. a lot more on order from crutchfield, will recieve just after thanksgiving holiday will post more photos when all is connected.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Zorro

Post Number: 59
looks like shite to me....like your speakers came from your local flea market

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
how does it feel?

do not insult people with no reason.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
zorro, your obvious lack of education and class is very apparent. this system as bare bones as it is is still worth over 3000.00, so open mouth and insert foot zorro the g a y blade

Bronze Member
Username: Msvara

Post Number: 18
I think it looks great! It's very sleek and efficient looking. I'm assuming you have your rear speakers mounted as well.

We have become so dependant on entertainment from electronics that most people (Including myself) have an overwhelmingly busy setup that is the center of attraction. What we should be doing is making other things the center of attraction in the room and not the HT setup. I really am a pro blend into the furniture kinda guy and this setup is very well thought out!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Lack of education. look who is talking, you just came and insulted Andy's system on another thread for no reason.... I do not care how much you spend on anything it is obvious that you are a very low class act.

there's your blade.

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 253
Usually just laugh at these threads, and responses, but in this case I have to agree w/Zorro. Looked at Andy Summers thread, and for no reason other than to be a D**k, this Rogers guy had no reason to impose, and jump on someones system.
So, I'll do the same.
For no other reason, than to be a D**k.

What you have here isnt a "SYSTEM", its a little TV, with little speakers, and would fit nicely into my closet.

Just FYI, If everyone did like I just did, and what rogers did to another thread for no reason at all, there would be no helpful members left around here, because to be honest, its pretty pathetic when people cant do what Im sure they were taught when they were young, which was "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".

One last thing, why come into a forum, and get off to a bad start by demeaning someone elses stuff? Doesnt seem like you'll get "accepted" very well.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11589
This individual was banned from this forum before.

Bronze Member

Central florida THE GREATEST...

Post Number: 15
so anyone can go to the dollar store and buy a radio and put it on this site and call it a system? a halfway looking and sounding system takes a little research and a some money.which mine has and will have both.and berny i was banned from this site because of people like you, who think thier S dosent stink. and are the self appointed rulers of the internet.people like you like to push pepole like me to the point of regret.and to say inapropriate things , such as four letter words, an so on . but this time it will not happen because you can say whatever you like, i will not respond to your kind. with the response you seek. so have a merry chistmas, and a happy newyear, mr platinum member. and i will be posting more pictures of my system as it expands

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11608
People like me? Wow!

You were banned because of your own actions. No one made you do what you did. The problem with "people like you" is that you take no responsibility for your own action you always have to blame somebody else for things you do.

Your statement is proof that you take no responsibility for your action all you know how to do is blame others.

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 681
hi berny still hard ar work i see

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11610
Hey arnie...what's up man? Haven't seen your helpful hand around here. A lot of folks could use your knowledge. A lot of connection questions and HDMI stuff.

How was Thanksgiving? Hope you had a great one!

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 682
in canada we have own thanksgiving on oct 9
and this new stuff, i do not very much about, as i do not have any, im still in the dark ages compare to a lot of that stuff eg. HDMI etc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
maybe your right but, i would still like to know why it is usually you who has to stick his big nose in where it is not wanted ? its almost like you think you own this site, its obvious by your post count that you must be a very unpopular guy. your always on line. no social life ? an occasional post is normal, but you have to bring your blanket and pillow and sleep over. i normally have better things to do with my time but i could not resist responding to your comical post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
and berny this is MY thread not yours, oh but i forgot you can go running like a little girlie boy to the admin. and have anything you want erased.

Bronze Member
Username: Armstrongguy

Post Number: 19
John, why do you continue to be such a jerk? And, oh yeah, I love your little comment about the best country in the world, but I think you must have made a mistake and meant to say Canada.
Maybe some day you will find a country to invade, that you will actually succeed at...or maybe not.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
chill out ive allready heard you and someother person give that subject a whirl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Then grow up and leave this forum, or start acting civilized. Good God! Enough chest beating about your country's plans to take over the world. We know, we know, you are the superpower of the world. We know all about it. Just look at the great job you did in Vietnam and Iraq. How many more soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to uphold your superpower theory? Enough already, tough guy! Maybe it's time to come back down to earth... and reality.

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 278
That home theater in a box dosnt do that tv any good but nice tv

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i could care less about you or your country,go bother some one else.am i a magnet for all the idiots in the world or what

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11617
And again your true nature comes out! I knew it was only a matter of time before the venom starts oozing out of your pores.

Very true to form shamu, you have not failed us. LOL!

Sure it was our fault...everybody made you do it, hahaha, you poor schmuck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I am surprised that he even admitted to being an idiot magnet. Man, what a loser.
Isn't there a way to give him the boot, once and for all? I find it tiring to have to listen to his either whining about everything, or bragging about being a superpower able to take over the world. Who really gives a ... well... hoot? What a flake!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
you both talk very big for someone who is hiding on the internet. come to central florida,and we will see how big you really are

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 683
john
enough allreally
if you here for help or to give it fine, but if you are just here to cause trouble,. find a cliff and do every one a favor and jump off it, i sure no one would mind a bit, with views like your, i sure no one would even miss you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
im not coming to you all, your coming to me. so find your own cliff. i havent used any profanities or vulgarities, its you all who are coming to me and starting trouble.this foroum is large, find another person to harrass.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11618
"i will not respond to your kind. with the response you seek"

And yet you keep spewing off...but then again, we knew you couldn't resist! It was only a matter of time...and it didn't even take long.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Look who is talking about starting trouble. I don't see where he has ever had anything helpful or even slightly intelligent to say.
He is only in this forum to talk like a tough guy, and to stir up everyone's emotions with his "holier than thou" nonsense. In a way, I kind of feel sorry for the idiot. He must have a pretty sad excuse for a life, which really is a shame, when life is so short.
If I may make a suggestion... why not just try being nice for a change. I bet people will be nice right back at you!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Hey, get this, everyone.
Shamu keeps going on about how he doesn't use profanity, yet he keeps sending me private messages using language that is unbelievably vulgar. I am not sure why is is still in this forum, as nobody should have to read the kind of crap he has been sending me. I am disgusted.
How does someone become so uncivilized in this day and age? I really am starting to feel sorry for the guy. I cannot imagine going through life like that. It's a wonder someone hasn't yet beat him senseless.
I gave my 2 cents worth earlier; stated that maybe if he had something nice to say, somebody might choose to be nice in return, but instead, he sent me a private message that certainly can't be repeated here. Apparently he is not open to suggestions.
I hope he doesn't decide to invade Canada next. Of course, he won't win that one either.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11626
And I bet he blamed you for making him act the way he did. LOL!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
berny you are a real piece of work. go home i think i hear your boyfriend calling you

Bronze Member

you all can call me anything you want go ahead i know your trying to think of somthing right now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Berny, how does one go about having someone removed from the forum. I have just received another terrible private message from Shamu, which is very threatening in nature, and quite disturbing.
He goes on to say "all f****** cannadian homsexuals like you mustbe EXECUTED!".
Obviously he can't spell, but that is the least of his troubles. I just don't know if there is a process to go through to have him taken off of here. I suppose he would just come back in with a different identity. In the meantime I will have to block this idiot from my email.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11637
You can post the e-mail he sent on this forum if you want...but I'm sure we already have an idea of what it contains. He is very predictable. Don't worry about it, he has no means to carry out any threat, I doubt he has any means to carry out anything, for that matter. He'll be banned again.

Do a search on shamuchef and his posts...its all the same vitriol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11638
Better yet, post it on the Suggestions Forum and ask that he be banned. Admin should take it from there.

Watch it, next he'll post about how we are all little girls crying to admin and how we can't handle him. Then he will attack your manhood and how you have no life or girlfriends or something of that nature.

After that he will re-register under a different name and start stalking your posts and spewing off crap again.

This one has some nasty disposition and you are right, he is probably disturbed.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 280
Admin should just ban his Ip But even then a proxy could get around

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
boo hoo hoo

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 281

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
?

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 283
Nothing Armstrongguy

Bronze Member
Username: Msvara

Come on why is this thread so popular. Let's get out of keeping it updated so it drops down a bit. It's creating a bad image for this forum.

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 684
brad
and that comment what suppose to be helpful to some one- talk about a waste of time

Bronze Member
Username: Deadhorse

Post Number: 34
Where did you get that TV stand? I'm looking for a new one and that looks perfect.

Bronze Member
Username: Fred333

Post Number: 12
I really like that stand too. Nick did you ever find out where to get one like that?

www.soundonusa.com

Bronze Member
Username: Deadhorse

Post Number: 94
No I never did but as I reviewed this thread to see if it had been posted I noticed that there's more than a mutual love of fine audio/video going on. Calm down fellas it's not a competition.

Username: Mr_audio

St. Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 8
Mr. Rogers, you are a complete D**K like everyone says. However that comment on Andy's system just about put me to the floor. I mean come on. You can't expect someone not to say something like that when you have a setup like Andy's. I love sound just as much as the next guy BUT MAN!!! Using speaker cabinets with no drivers to prop up other speakers and not even trying to make it look viewable come on. There comes a point where it is time to apply what you've learned from all your experimentation and equipment and put it together into something nice. You're not supposed to stay in school forever. Andy is the Van Wilder of audio. His setup is absolutely hideous. I wouldn't care if he had 20 B&W 800 series speakers in one room. If he's using an ottoman and three professional equalizers as speaker stands while hanging one from the ceiling with 8 guage speaker wire using a 19 inch Sylvania tube TV that's sitting on a box of more old crap that just simply can't be hooked up due to lack of inputs and space.....yeah, he's gonna be made fun of.

Silver Member
Username: Huron

Post Number: 332
WoW I leave for a while again and look what I missed out on, Hi berny havent seen you for a while

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
Kenny what are you talking about on that comment on andys system, I must have miss that one too

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_audio

St. Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 19
If you go to the ASHLEY HOME CINEMA thread and scroll 3/4 of the way down, you'll see a post by Andy with a picture of himself thinking of new ideas for his home cinema. Then right below that you'll see a post by Mr. Rogers that says, "How about turning a dumster into a centerchannel speaker it should match the rest of your system."

I was too hard on John Rogers for agreeing that he was a d**k. Surely there are nicer ways of saying that someones setup looks like crap, but I like the way he said it. It was a lot funnier.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
what the hell look how old this thread is I read threw andys old thread and I have to say I was laughing so hard I was crying then I came back hear to bash on rogers and then I notice how old this thread is to, I dont even think rogers is still around and all of this was before I started hear, oh well hear gos,

rogers if your front speakers were any closer to your TV you would be listining to your TV and watch your speakers

is that a sub woofer or did your TV take a >shiitt

I think I could do better than that but I think this thread should be buried or better, deleted

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14173

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
and that TV stands a peice of crap, heres andy scrapping by getting handme down and spending his money the best he can and then this inbreed jed takes over $3000 and blows it on pop art home theater for martha stewart production crap, ether he has a wife that owns him or something a little fruitty around hear

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14175
...and how was your New Year, Angelo???

I was away for a while...sporadic computer access from where I was, so I didn't see much internet access. Nothing but secure lines, morale calls and whatever our comm guys let us access.

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
man that suck I said all that, I take it all back, except for the fruitty part, we are all proud of our systems and we all dont have tons of money, and we all try to spend with in are meens, and all are systems are usually better than the average person, hold on berney Im trying to get mushy hear, everybody has something to be made fun of and I gess the better man is the one how dosnt bash on it, come on group huggs Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
New Years was ok, my new years res will be to complete my commercial building by july, opening the buisness will be a cat and mouse game with county rule and regs after that, and now that I posted it I must make it happen

Username: Sensimilla_man

Kissimmee, Florida

Post Number: 3
you people think your sooo funny.your all idiots theres nothing more to be said.

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
I might be an idiot but at least I have my sexyness, I only have one thing to say, STOP LOOKING AT MY ASSSSS!!! I dont go that way

PS love the first name

Username: Sensimilla_man

Kissimmee, Florida

Post Number: 4
i bet you dont say that to all the boys

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15350
What's up shamu? It only took you 3 posts to revert back to spewing your usual vitriol and again with the homosexua1 references, can't you write anything else? Contradicting yourself again, you write that "there's nothing more to be said", and you just can't help but write again!

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
Hay buddy Im not cheap, so go play your micheal jackson vid and get your cheap thrills

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15361
And he's outta here!

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
was it his naked girly pic, and were did my last post go? oh well untill next time

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15364
It doesn't matter...he is just a sad angry little man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
I thaught he was a sad angry fat man?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15367
Could be, but let's not go down to his level :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
ok no body post here, you can look but dont post, lets work shamu on down the line

Username: Mr_home_theater

Post Number: 1
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help