Here's my truck

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 18
Heres my truck. 1991 Chevrolet Cheyenne, Basically it's a cheaper model of the silverado.
Just got it repainted, and I'm getting new chrome bumpers for it tomorrow. what do you think? I'm also getting new Forte Rims, 20's.
What do you guys think about Neons? Yes or No?

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Sorry for the double post, but heres some pics of my system, 2 12" CVX's, 2 JBL audio 6X9's, and 2 JBL audio 4X6's, and a ZX1000.1 in a ported box, and a Clarion HU. It's a little messy, but I just shoved it all back in there after I got my truck painted, The last pic is where I put in a 200 amp circuit breaker, so much easier to use than fuses, and I never have to worry about blown fuses anymore.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Sorry for the triple, but here is the 2 pics of the 6X9's and the 4X6's, and does anyone think I can shove 2 more CVX's under the seat? Or should I go with something else? I used to have 2 12" cvrs there. I'm going with kicker, no matter what. the price doesnt bother me, and I love the brand. So, any suggestions on what to put under the seat?

Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Also, If I were to get anything else, would I need to go with another battery/HO alt., or something else?

Bronze Member
Username: Randomxunknown

Post Number: 22
How hard was it to put those 6x9's in the rear? And how did u attach it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
it wasn't too bad. I just ended up taking out the factory ones, measure where your screws are going to go and how much room you'll need than then basically just cut out the plastic, its looks bad if theres no speakers in there, but once they're mounted, you can't tell a difference.

Bronze Member
Username: Randomxunknown

Post Number: 23
thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 736
badazz truck

Silver Member
Username: Nissankicker

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 193
Yeah... I like your trunk bruh! And kicker is GREAT!

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 906
rare/nice truck to have

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3388
might wanna make sure that box is stable

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
lol man that was my old setup. all got stolen. ive got a new thread around here somewhere with updated pics

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 795
did it sound nice my friend dont wana go threw teh hastle of a 254 dollar box made to go under his seats and was wounderign if how u had it sounded good??

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
yeah man before i had that box I had one that I got at the flea market for 30 dollars. fits under the seats. that one was sealed and wasn't as loud. ported is better. i would recommend finding some way to secure it though and don't mount the amp on the box. If I can find pics of my new set up ill post it up. 15 fi q in a box (ported) I made with a memphis 1k watt amp, 4 6x9's kicker and 2 4x6's powered with a 350.4 kicker amp.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 800
ok yes we gotthe stuff. all hooked up ad he has officialy the loudestsyetm in mauston ,newlisbon and neceda. its f.ckin loud. 2 tarantula t4's with slot box and the tr/1600 tarantula amp. people on here said thatsone of teh good amps soundstream made. wel we have the amp under the seat and box on top. teh amp is so damm big it is at an angle cu zthe amp has no wear else to go to be level lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us