I need some help please!!!

Username: Zoraxe

Post Number: 1
I'm looking to put a sound system in my car and I wanted some ideas on what I should put in. My budget is pretty tight, but i'm just looking 4 ideas right now.

I wanted to put 1x DVC 12" sub, 2x 6x9, 2x tweeters and a deck, but i didnt know what amp i would need, and if i would need a cross-over.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanx!

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 105
go to the subwoofer section and post ur budget and they will give you the best for the money

Username: Cadi_sittin_on_l7s

Indiana

Post Number: 5
hey man, i would go with the kickers. for a tight budget i would get 2xcvr 12's. 80 a piece for most and they hit so hard. if you got the money move on up to the L5's or even L7's. Planet audio amp is the best also for L5's and L7's

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 205
slow down on suggestions dude. there is plenty more to be had than kicker for that kinda money. l7s get loud but from what i have heard they have little or no sound quality (SQ). i have a couple comps that i traded some DVDs for. they make noise, but i have had to fix them twice, and i cant wait till my Fi Q comes so true bumping can occur lol. but listen to JB, go talk to the guys in the sub forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us