Post Pics Of Your Setup

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 995
i'm really jones'en for some pics to look at and since we don't have a "bragging area" in the car audio forum, i figured i would create a thread so that people could show their setup.
(basically i want to see pics of other people's setups and have no intention of posting pics of mine in an attempt to showboat, unless you want pics lol :-)) i'm sure this isn't the first time this thread was created, so no complaints please.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3607
If you feel like buying me a digital camer I'd be glad ot take some pictures, :-)

Actually, or old camera gave out, and regular ones with film are a pain, so I haven't gotten around to take pics of my stuff with my buddy's camera.

Muddy, if you have pictures of your setup, I'd love to see them.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 132
Upload
Upload
Upload
You can't see my 5x7 Volfs, but I know, you want to laugh, so go for it. I'm replacing the subs this winter sometime after Xmas with Cerwin Vega Vmax's, so laugh for now, go ahead, I know you REALLY want to!

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 996
i have a lot of pics.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 997
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 998
Upload
Upload
rear speaker
Upload
other rear speaker
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
YOu know...I suddenly feel relatively (very) embarassed...I'm gonna go cry now.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 999
inline fuse
Upload
sub thumpin lol
Upload
what my sub looks like
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
ENOUGH MUDDY! You're making me look bad lol.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3613
Nice clean install Muddy.

You too Tyler, hehe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
LMAO...Got a question though. With components. How hard would it be to get a midwoofer into my 5x7 space and do like Muddy did with the tweets? I don't want to get into a lot of customization...

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1000
Does anyone else have any pics? i am curious to see how you set yours up. i would REALLY like to see GW's setup.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Oh wait...that's my OLD system, lemme show you my new one...Upload

See, within the last 5 minutes I got sponsored by JL, and all that install done, and not to mention the whole car body kit work done as well. Note that I have that same trunk cover on mine where they have a JL Audio mirror. Where do you get that kind of stuff?

Bronze Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 64
Hey Tyler where did you find that pic of the JL setup?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3614
Yeah, Glass has pictures of his other setups, but not the one with his XXX's and the Dynaudio system 360's. I'd like to see the car too of course...

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
I got that pic off of a MySpace Car Audio group. It's pretty damn great though huh? I wish my Cougar looked like that. Gotta admit though, I think Coupe's and Hatchbacks have got it all covered when it comes to giving really good sound in a car...

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 891
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/768492
excuse me for being a bit lazy. feel free.

Silver Member

Post Number: 892
"Yeah, Glass has pictures of his other setups, but not the one with his XXX's and the Dynaudio system 360's. I'd like to see the car too of course..."
http://wickedcases.com/charger/index.html

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3617
I've already seen that. He dosn't show his system, just the layout.

Silver Member

Post Number: 894
i believe its a stealth system. i don't think there is too much more to be seen besides those pics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 895
i feel you though. i am also curious as to the detail involved. amps, eqs, pod location..

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3619
Exactly.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3620
I wanna see his ap enclosures too. I've never really seen one.

Username: Clownass

Post Number: 10
Muddy,

I like your choice in equipment.

I loke your install too.

Is that old US Amps or new US Amps. They recently got bought out...so I heard. And after the buy out they went down hill.

What are your rear speakers, what is powering them?

Tyler,

You called it...I am currently laughing my azz off. You really need an upgrade.

Bronze Member
Username: Clownass

Post Number: 11
I LIKE your install too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
You know, I'm not changing that HU, until it dies lol. IT'S BRAND FREAKING NEW! The subs, yes, I will. The amp, not until it dies lol. Door speakers, they sound awesome even if they are Volfenhags, and I think they just need more power. I might add components someday, but I need someone to tell me how to install 6.5" components or even 5.25" components to a 5x7 space without any MAJOR like cutting and stuff. Now come on, you can't say my system is THAT bad. I've seen much worse, like my friends JVC HU, an old Old OLD Audiobahn amp of sorts, and 2 10" Infinitys. Not to mention it's in an old Old OLD beat up like '86 or '87 Cavalier, so I don't feel too bad. But when I get the CV's should there be a problem putting them in my box I have now? I like sealed sound and I don't have the need to be heard 10 blocks away!

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1003
that is old US Amps, before they got bought out.
my rear speakers are DLS Classic 226 6.5" Coaxials.
Right now, my US Amp powers everything, two channels on the mids and highs, and two bridged to the sub. so i have about 75wRMS split between the back two speakers, and the same with the 2-ways up front. my sub has 180wRMS running to it and gets very loud despite the low wattage.(around 130db:-))
when Treo decides they want to start shipping the newly modeled SSXD 750.1, then i will put the US Amp on my mids and highs, and the Treo Amp on my sub.(the Treo Amp does 375wRMS at 4 ohms, and the 10" can handle 300wRMS so it will be perfect cuz i'll have some headroom:-))

i cant wait to use my US Amp on just my mids and highs, b/c then each speaker pair will be getting 150wRMS as opposed to 75wRMS.(plenty of power and some headroom, my favorite lol)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1037
BUMP! lol

anyone else have pics of there setup?

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 215
Heres mine again. Not too bad for "my" first install.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
more.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
By the way, the brown stuff on the lid of my trunk was where i had edead at. It came a little loose one day, so i took it off because i wanted to put a new peice on. My mother thought that it was garbage and threw it out, so i am stuck with a brown lid till i get the new Edead.

More pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

CarAudio2k5
Unregistered guest
Let the hating begining any one know wehre i can get a plexi like that but blank i bought the case but that glass because it was thicker then the custom one that came and that one was scratched but thats that for now. DONT HATE:P first system buget and not a huge audio guy

My pictures too big what do i do :S

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
I also fixed the little bit of a wiring mess that i had, i just dont have the camera that i had borrowed to take a picture of it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
you have to change the size of the pics. Just edit them and save them in a smaller size and type format. Mine are 600X450, and i think the max you can have is 600X600.

CarAudio2k5
Unregistered guest
I tried it but its still not too big but ill get some other ones later.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1043
i like your setup chris, i especially like that box, and those amps, and those tweets, and that HU, and......oh wait, that's everything! i especially like everything! lol

have you ever had any problems with anyone hitting your tweets when they get in your car?

and does your trunk rattle like he!! without any sound deadener on it?

also, how much did you get your Iridium 6.2's for?:-)

and on another note, lol, what kind of db's are you hitting with those RE's. (if you don't know exactly, a "guestimate" will satisfy lol)

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 429
I will post my RE install when I get my kicker amp and 4 ga. wiring in there.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1044
sweet, i'll just have to keep bumping this thread up till then. lolUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
I love my trunk to heck! It turns out, though it's factory, my car came with a sound deadening package built in. The doors never have any rattling issues. The trunk, well the ONLY part that EVER can be heard is the license plate. I checked under the carpeting of the trunk lid, it's a solid peice of sheet metal of sorts that Mercury put in. Unless I get like some beastly 12's, I'll never need Edead, Dynamat, or Brown Bread. If nothing else, that's gotta be one way my system pwns over most cars!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3917
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/803384 I have that lazy factor going for me aswell:-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1048
that's cool James....i want an amp-rack! i really like the rims/tires on that jeep. how do those a/d/s speakers sound?

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 279
just built this box
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
The box...looks like a peice of furniture lol! Very pretty though! I reccomend a nice cherrywood finish, a slap of varnish, and some light buffing! That and some frilly lace, and you're set to go Martha Stewart car audio wannabe!

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 224
i would show you some pics but ive never been able to find my digital camera and youll all laugh at my sh!tty looking(sounds good though) box and my ghetto trunk wiring because i didnt feel like fixing anything up in the trunk although you cant see it in the rest of the car...also my car is white(well it was now its light brown) and that sh!t is so dirty outside its almost an embarassment.

Silver Member
Username: Thrushdtd

New York

Post Number: 281
yeah, thats the look i was going for. it has awsome sq though, loud as hel\. i cabt wait to get it metered.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3922
thanks Muddy and cheers to your set-up aswell man I love DD and US amps that is some quality equipment you got there I bet it slams. I love the A/D/S components I would buy them again in a heart beat:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
Muddy - The tweets arent actually in the direct path of the person getting in the door, especially the one on the driver side because it is directly above the brake. As far as rattling goes, there isnt much at all. I have everything sound deadened in the trunk but the lid, and without the edead on the lid it made only a slight difference, but it looked sweet with it on.
Here is the list of the costs for everything that i got including shipping.

HU = 330
Zapco 500.1 = 250
Zacpo 200.2 = 180
Iridiums = 450
4 RE12's = 308
Edead = 50
Enclosures = 90
Wiring = FREE

Total = 1658

Last setup that i learned how to install from in my own vehicle:

Nakamchi CD400 = 300
2 15" TDX's = 670
enclosure supplies for build = 30
Same Amps = 430
Iridiums = 450
Edead = 50

Total: = 1930

As you can figure, i was way underpowering the TDX's, thus the change. So, while the first setup cost me more i am much happier with my new setup that i completely installed myself.

The next sub that i would like to try with my Zapco is a RL-p, but not for a while probobally.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1050
thanks on the compliments JG.:-)

Thrush, i saw those pics in your other thread so i posted there.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1051
where did you get the iridiums for that cheap?
and the HU?
and the amps?

i bought my 8600 when it was still a new product from Pioneer, so i paid $450 for mine.:-(

i will be able to get my iridiums for $375 plus shipping(dealer cost hook-up).:-)

i also paid $440 for my Us Amp.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
i got all of my stuff from a shop owner in Pennsylvania. I had a bid on an amp at 250 that ended up going for 300. I noticed he had a buy it now of 250 so i snatched it up. He then gave me deals on everything else, and free wiring since he gets it free from Memphis audio. I havent talked to him in like 9 months though. I got both HU on ebay. They dont make the Nak anymore, so i am hoping to make a good amount of money on it from ebay as soon as i put it up. The guy told me that he would rather sell alot of stuff at a little over dealer cost then only a few things at a higher mark up. He doesnt sell a whole lot of stuff on ebay though, i got really lucky.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1052
yeah you did! lol
i got those things at those prices from my local stereoshop when i first started going there. i am glad now when i think back on it b/c i got really good equipment. now that i have been going there for a while, i can get anything i want at dealer cost, b/c i help out a lot there. which makes me feel like i am in heaven b/c he sells:Arc Audio, Image Dynamics, Cerwin-Vega, Treo, US Amps, DLS, Focal, JBL, Pioneer, Morel, Alto, and i can't think of anymore, but that is like stereoshop heaven! he was the iasca world champion in 2003(Steven Head).

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1053
he also sells TRU Technology, and Digital Designs.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 234
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 235
Upload
Upload

I have recently mounted two 15" lcd screens to the large space to each side of the port, it looked to plain. Also, the interior of the box now has a gloss black finish, at night with the internal neons the skull really comes alive, looks neat. The rear headrest now have 6.5" lcd screens in them. The sunvisors house 7" screens.
In all there is 10 screens including the 3.5 in the rearview mirror and indash flip out Kenwood 7".
The system does 151 at 35 hz. Maybe it was 39, i dont remember, just that it was low. Those subs are 18" 120 pound 5" voice coil 4000watt rms subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
zac, what kind of amps/power do you have pushing your 18"s

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1056
i remember that setup, very cool.
didn't you say it hit 154 at 39hz or something zac?

btw i really like that skull-thing!:-)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 236
No, I'm almost sure it was either 151.2 or 152.1, most deffinitly isnt that loud though. I have it back here in the shop to do the outside rearview mirrors, I'll meter it again for the heck of it. And I'll take some more pics of it now with the tv's. I may be taking out the lcd's on the face of the box and replacing them with plexiglass so the other 2 subs are visible, whatever he decides, its his money.

As for my personal system i'm sorry, cant post pics of it, top secret. If I started doin that I doubt I'd be the world record holder for very long lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
Are those subs Audiobahns?

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1069
found the thread zac:-)
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/152924.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
I hope there not Audiobahns. If they are, then i would be a little dissapointed.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1070
haha! back before i was even reg'd.Upload(i was a little cockier then too. lol)

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
you still are a cocky SOB!!! LOL

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1072
"you still are a cocky SOB!!! LOL"

OH YEAH!!......well......uh.....i can dance better than you!UploadLMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 913
"i hope there not Audiobahns. If they are, then i would be a little dissapointed."
are you kidding me? zac is the foremost proponent of audio buns on this forum. according to him their "upper lines" are all the rave. i personally am not aware of such a line, but hey..
they sure look cool and menacing. regardless, nice touch on the clown inprint though the port.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 984
its not as clean as zac's or muddy's...but its good enough for me (for now :-) )

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/650399

i'm was planning on doing bondo and paint to match the interior, but i change boxes so often that i never end up getting around to it...lol

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1082
i like the interchangeable ports, and that meaty looking SX. that brahma looked pretty stout as well.:-O

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3633
Marshall you were the one hitting in the 140's with your brahma and was trying to squeeze out more, right? It was a while ago but I remember that box in your truck.

How would you say the SX 15 compares to the Brahma, and what are you hitting now?

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 985
the brahma 10" was only doing 138dB (legal), but it wasnt in the box i have pictured on my site. it was in a bigger box.

if you look on pg2, you can see the box that i used to do a 145.1 w/ the Sx15. this new box (on pg1) is bigger and sounds louder to the ear w/ my 46hz port in. (when i burp at 50hz).

when i did the 145.1 w/ the SX, i only had 4ga wire and hadnt upgraded my big-3. now i have all 1/0 big-3, power and ground. I also put in like 1.5 rolls of peel-n-seal...so like 40sq ft. The SX sounds great w/ the 31hz port, it drops low w/ authority! Stuff like Mike Jones and chopped-n-screwed stuff is unreal. The SQ isnt as good as w/ the brahma, but that is to be expected. The brahma's SQ was like having a set of drums in my backseat, it was great. All and all i love my SX.

I hope to see a 147-48dB score pretty soon w/ some testing and tuning...the box isnt braced internally and it flexes, so i bought 2 24"long 1/2" thick theaded rods to put in and help stiffen things up a bit.

the next comp in my area is october 15...i'll be able to get on a TL then.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 986
here are some more comparision shots of the Sx15 and the brahma 10"...w/ 8-ball in the pic for referance. :-)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/650399/3

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 286
Hey muddy, does that sub hit pretty hard? What do you think it compares to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
I'll take your system on ANY day with my system...of COLECUTS!

Upload

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1134
yes it does, for 1 10" with only 180wRMS. it compares to my buddy's two 10" kicker comps and my other friends 2 12" kicker comps, but they have crappy underpowered amps, and small sealed boxes.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcoddy

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 35
My God Tyler has us all beat, who can stand up to a 12 sub with that many differnt cheese's *drools*

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1379
that sandwich actually looks quite
good...

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 894
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/859425/1

this has both my old system and my current system.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/wahlsboxes/

If you want a box designed check out my site above and send me an email if you're interested.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2864
Just a few crappy pictures... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/719093

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 207
that is a nice lookin 12" sub

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1171
bump

anyone else care to post pics of their setup?:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 961
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/mikechec9
updated

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 805
Here's my story: I went to take pictures the other day, and my best friend dropped my $300 camera in the driveway. Now I'm pissed and waiting to get it repaired... if that's possible. It's no longer under warranty....

If I ever get my new boxes built, I'll definantly take some pics...

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 806
W00T! I'm over 800 posts!

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 142
here is my setup now i used to have 2 audioblah 15's but i'm much happier w/ this setup i also still have to put in my JL audio XR components and my rockford 2 ch amp

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 143
crap it didn't work heres the link
www.sounddomain.com/ride/644130

Silver Member

Post Number: 970
sweet. reminds me of my setup in my rodeo. nice work. sound pretty good?

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 144
ya i love the sound of my new JL 12w3's they are so accurate on every type of music and loud. i hit a 138 w/ my old 15's and these are noticebaly louder at lower volumes so they are probably a couple db louder then the 15's.

Bronze Member
Username: Shortyman513

Post Number: 11
here are some pics of my system...
(2) 15" Kicker L7 (2006 Model)
(2) 1700 Watt Kenwood Amps
(1) 2.5 Farad Capacitor.. upgrading to (2) 3 farad soon
and i just recently purchased Pioneer 6x9's and 6.5's... no pics of those yet but here are the subs... enjoy
1 sub and phone.JPG
both subs and box.JPG
both subs and phone.JPG
complete front.JPG
complete top.JPG
one amp.JPG
sub back and magnet.JPG
sub side.JPG

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2745
DANG y'all

whose sweet Red LAncer w/ the sinle 10" is that? :-)

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 501
dam where you been muddy?

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 53
that box with the alpines in it are kick freakin as.s

dude those alpines,

they good?

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 515
Hey Muddy, I was thinking about saving for an Evo for my next ride, how does she handle rattling and power delivery, did you get ho alt or no.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3267
she does alright on rattling....can't complain.
yes i have a 220A HO Alt.:-):-)
this is a late reply. lol

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 356
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 31
hmm...looks like i could sleep back ther :D with all that fer stuff lol

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 220
I CAN"T POST!!! my stupid computer keeps sayin "a pop-up window blocked... anyone know what i can do?

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 388
try hitting ctrl i think itll work for u it works for me but u have to hit fast

Silver Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 118
hey s p d looks alright...... but how do u get the current(power) to the subs with that tiny speaker wire?

Bronze Member
Username: Johntheguy

Post Number: 43
to the guy with the pop-up blocker: look in the menu's for an option to turn off the popup blocker.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 359
its 14g ill try looking for like 12g

Username: Mario_jario

Columbus, MS United States

Post Number: 3
nice systems

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 186
S.P.D that is a sick system i wish i could have that....i would die for that system like that ..... let me guess u have a dvd HU alpine right... lol

Username: Icev

Post Number: 2
howz this. me from south africa . u beta recognize!!!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 348
S.P.D. Is that system in an F-body? What year? How did you fit 2 SX12's In there, I could only fit 1 SX15, looks good.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 379
i need a bigger box its only 2.6cuft wit 2 10sx an its a 1993 firebird

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 113
Muddy, how is that DD soundin? Im might be tryin them out pretty soon here.

Silver Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 115
Muddy, how is that DD soundin? Im might be tryin them out pretty soon here.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjamila123

Sc

Post Number: 44
nothin much compared to u highrollers (im only 16)but i like it ;)

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 225
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Clarion touch screen, Two RE SX15"s, Two Vega EXL 1000ds

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1437
nice system

Silver Member

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 240
It was .. amazed me everytime I listened to it.. too bad I only had it a month before I took it out and traded my truck. now i get to start over with my jetta

Silver Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 102
Heres mine
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
More Pics
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Im not gonna show my head unit bc it is a complete POS and no one should ever think about buying it. Its the Panasonic CQ7403U.
Also, i blew the type E's with that 600watt amp so i have 2 P2's now. If anyone wants a picture of that holla. BTW, that is all installed by me!!
Here's a list of what i have:
-00' Toyota Camry CE
-Q-Logic Box
-2 12' Type E's
-Alpine MRP-F250 amp (on the left)
-Alpine MRP-M650 amp (on the right)
-Alpine SPS-690A Speakers in rear
-Alpine SPS-170A Speakers in front
-POS Panasonnic CQ7403U Head Unit
Thats all folks!!!

Silver Member
Username: Exman494

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 111
Kevin..i am gona do somthin similar to your setup...sept am gona have 2 12" cvr's and i was gona point em up..In a Ford Ranger ext. cab.

Silver Member

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 242
I thought about firing them up but idk.. just didn't.. my setup was just a daily listening tuned to 28hz but i did go to a comp and get it metered on a TL.. hit 145.6 at 38hz. it was powerful enough to break my roof supports but since i was getting rid of the truck i never finished my audio setup. i have two RE 8s i was going to mold into the front doors along with some diamond tweeters.. not to mention finish sound deadening my truck. it was done halfway but i don't think any amount of deadener i put on there would stop all the rattles. alot of it came from underneathe and by the bed. thought my rear window would break by how bad my cab flex.. you could literally watch it expand and contract. quite a trip

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 379
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 525
looks good kebo, real clean

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 537
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/1039.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/1010.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures127-1.jpg
my jvc..
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/1006-1.jpg
my alpine...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2119000-2119999/2119735_173_fu ll.jpg
video-
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/?action=view&current=1002.flv\
my camera doesnt pick up vibration, that plastic is tint, usually it shakes really bad, i have roof flexin too quite a bit, but its hard to get on cam, heres the best i could do...
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/?action=view&current=1-2.flv

Username: Furyous

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 1
New to the forum here but love the installs and a chance to show off my handiwork! Here are some pics of my Tahoe- Built the custom sub box and amp mount to fit under the rear seats. Has another sub built into the center console.

Bronze Member
Username: Poremski1628

Post Number: 51
http://www.putfile.com/kirk1207

box me and kirk built with four 12" kicker comps in the back of a jeep grand cherokee

Gold Member

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5170
bump for the load time checkers. lol

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6469
hahaha this thread has been going for 1 year now thats some funny SH!T:-) I havnt seen Joe Smoe(Nick) or Taylor around in a long long time.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4150
Fool

Gold Member

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5977
264616.gif

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4151
Hmm, James has 6500 posts. Who's the whor3 now...

Gold Member

Google, use it

Post Number: 6484
.......*stands in the corner trying not to be noticed*

Username: Xx_elixir_xx

Post Number: 1
I have nothing special, just a pair of JL 12W3v2.

Post Number: 2
Upload

Post Number: 3
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Earthquake Amp

Post Number: 308
hey [Kéviñ_Previé] is that a chevy s10 that u got ur RE's in?

Post Number: 5
Show off your system pics at my blog http://blog.myspace.com/spitfire519x
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help