Monster power HTS-35000 MKII (rack ears)

Bronze Member
Username: Kaspermerlin

Post Number: 13
hi all, i just traded with someone and got a reference home theatre power center hts-3500 mkII. its a few years old, but good as new condition. the problem is i need the rack ears that came with it originaly. but they are history. i tried to contact monster cable corp. and tried to get a set, but i was rudely informed that 'its an older model and they got rid of all that stuff.' so, back to square one. i guess i could maybe try and make a set. but they would most likly look like crap. im going to try ebay and craigs list. so i was just wondering that maybe someone out there in home theater land would might possibly have a set laying around?? just a thought, oh well have a good one. just in case heres a email address you can contact me at. thanks. florida.sucks@yahoo.com its love bug season, yukUpload

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24683

quote:

florida.sucks@yahoo.com its love bug season, yuk

I LOL on the MF floor with that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2311
Sounds like Monster.

Take some measurements. I'd like to know the distance between the 2 vertical bolts on each side. Go to a Monster dealer, see if anything matches and order a set of THOSE. Expect to pay 5x what they are worth...total cost with shipping.

Failing that, any machine shopt should be able to whip you out just what you need. Take 'em to a powder coating service and get the flat or gloss black applied. Brace for bill.

Silver Member
Username: Bill984

Post Number: 283
i might have a never used set

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2441
Berny,
I just had a look at this thread and your original post.
Buying a USED power conditioner may be risky in one sense.
The surge protection devices.....MOV (Metal Oxide Varisters) DO wear out after many many jolts. One good lightning strike will do it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us