HDMI converter

Username: B_davis_68

Post Number: 1
HI i have a Mitsubishi rear projection tv model #WS-65809 and i want to hook up hd to the tv from my cable box but the cable box only has a HDMI port and the tv AV type ports for hd is there a converter for this? Thanks

Username: Bigwinw

Post Number: 3
Are the inputs for this TV are like the link below?
http://www.audiovideo-parts.com/ProdImages/935C957001.jpg

If so you want something like a HDMI to 5 RCA Component AV Converter

Username: Tofayel

Dhaka, Dhaka Bangladesh

Post Number: 10
Yes converters are available in market. You may check my previous post, HDMI to DVI Cables.

Username: Lauraedward

Post Number: 2
i think you need VGA Adapter to TV S-Video RCA Cable.This allows video output from your PC or laptop computer to any TV with S-Video or RCA video input. it is easily available in market. have a look on the following link. do you require this cable?
http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-10012077-VGA+Adapter+to+TV+S-Video+RCA+Cable+-+Black.html?&utm_source=forum&utm_campaign=18Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16033
Do you work for the website?

Username: Aleenajoe

Nottingham , Nottinghamshire UK

Post Number: 8
Yeah the converter is available in the market you can check it in the market ...

Username: Steven_brooks

Post Number: 7
Hello Community,

VGA to HDMI converters are most commonly used to go from a computer to a TV that has an HDMI input. VGA is an analog signal so the converter has to convert the signal from analog to digital. Many VGA to HDMI converters also take an audio input and add that to the HDMI signal since HDMI does both audio and video, while VGA only does video.

Thanks and Regards,
Steven Brooks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us