FindTheBest Partnership Announced

Username: Admin

Post Number: 10629
FindTheBest and eCoustics launched 24 custom comparisons, including: All-in-One Printers, Camcorders, Camera Lenses, Car Stereos, Cell Plans, Desktop Computers, Digital Cameras, eReaders, External Hard Drives, Game Consoles, GPS Systems, Graphics Cards, Headphones, Laptops and Notebooks, Metal Detectors, Mobile Broadband Plans, Netbooks, Piano Keyboards, Projectors, Smartphones, Tablets, Universal Remotes, Video Games and HDTVs.

Update: (May 31, 2012)
This partnership has ended.

Username: Franknixon

Post Number: 1
From the moment you check in at a boutique hotel, you’ll feel as if you’re the only people on the property. While visiting London back in December, I stayed at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, a Red Carnation Hotel (RCH) property, and my boutique experience was exceptional. No detail was overlooked â€" the doorman welcomed me by name van rental bangkok, I received a personal van rental bangkok tour to get acquainted with the property, my luggage was delivered to my room accompanied by tea, biscuits and a welcome note, and every staff member I passed greeted me with a cheery hello (in a lovely British accent, of course).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us