Free Satellite Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 8
Hello there,

XM or Sirius require subscription. However, some radio sations from satellites do not have encryption and therefore can be directly picked up with a satellite radio antenna. Does anyone know what antenna and/or equipment can be used to get the free unencrypted radio sations. Please post your kind comments here. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 854
Gee, I'm interested in this 2.... and can we hack it ;)?

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1345
You have to get receiver and antenna for "S-Band" 2310-2690 MHz frequency. The 2310-2360 MHz portion is used for XM and Sirius Radio. Use Google for searching! As I know you can get a radio scanner for that. It will cost you around $500 USD. Just remember about the frequency!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2927
LOL

What would you know about radio scanners? What do you work for the CIA as a double agent in the KGB I think your undercover part on the forums is genius?

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1350
No,I am from a Tamplier Orden!Upload

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5000
Does anyone else see the conflicting logic here?

quote:

some radio sations from satellites do not have encryption and therefore can be directly picked up with a satellite radio antenna

quote:

Does anyone know what antenna and/or equipment can be used to get the free unencrypted radio sations

How can you make the first statement if you don't know how?

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 111
im confused

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14654
Yes you are...and I think everyone else.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18640
i can't believe no one has figured out a way to hack sattelite radio.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15190
Why bother?

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10613
exactly for $10/month its peanuts. now if you hack cell phone cervice or satelite tellevision then thats worth looking at.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16887
"exactly for $10/month its peanuts. now if you hack cell phone cervice or satelite tellevision then thats worth looking at."

Take a look at all the traffic in our sat section and you'll see where all the hacking is lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 20
wow ... slow forum... as for hacking TV that's not an easy thing to do these days with N3 for fta. Cell phones are hackable to for the right price and know how.

now my question is CAN SIRIUS XM RADIO BE HACKED?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRPo-T-PLZY

Username: Sekoujabez

Post Number: 1
Don't know if it can be hacked but when I bought my 2007 mitsubishi, it came with a Sirius radio. I thought well maybe the subscription is paid up for the month and it will probably go out after the 1st or when the payment was not recieved. Now unless the payments for the service is built into my monthly payment, I'm receiving free satelite service and that was more than a year ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us