LCD TV

Username: Malihebd

Post Number: 1
I call Jumbo in Dubai for the problem of my TV and after more than 10 times calling finally they sent me the technician to give me his technical idea about my TV problem, which reaching to this point took almost one week. They left and told me that they will send me another technician to collect the TV to the center, which took another week. I checked with both technician and even the service center already how much will cost me and I was told max 600 that's why I let them to collect it and after collection almost a week later I got a text on my phone that for repairing the TV( which was a problem with Panel) it will cost me 2850 Dhs which is almost the price for the new brand TV. Are they out of their mind or they are considering us stupid. And you know what's funny? The problem happened just 10 days after the warranty was expired.
Just please have a look at the other complains in this web, how many complain same as mine you find. I believe Sony is trying to make more money out its client since all the TVs are networking to the Sony Service Center , don't you think Sony is the one who's making problem for our TVs not us as the client??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Mdhassan7128

Dubai, Alabama United Arab ...

Post Number: 3
An LED TV uses less power, provides a brighter display with better contrast, a thinner panel, and lesser heat dissipation than a conventional LCD TV. This is because an LED TV uses light-emitting diodes for backlighting as opposed to the CCFLs of conventional LCD TV. More queries Dish Tv Installation Dubai. Click herehttp://dishtvinstallation.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us