Hercules Season 4

Username: Hbkhhh69

Post Number: 1
The season 4 dvd set of hercules just released with an excitement!

Hercules returns with his best friend, Iolaus, to face the those who we have never seen before. The season 4 dvd set is a really thrilling episode. Humor played a major role in the adventures of Hercules and Iolaus. The new characters are amazing and take you through a lot of fun and wild adventures.

These myths and legends of Hercules include a selection of reality in the episode, "Yes Virginia, There is a Hercules" which was a very humorous one. You will not get such an argument from the story either. The suspense will not leave you unsatisfied because the story and the scripts written in the play are unforgettable. I really enjoyed the lines from "Stranger in a Strange World" from the evil Hercules, the Sovereign, in which there are two worlds and everyone on this opposite side of the world behave with opposite character traits.

I must say that this is where the real fun begins. For the first time, we see Hera in full human form and a flashback of the young hercules is given an appearence. One of the best parts about viewing the dvd content is the video and audio commentary, along with interviews with the cast and the crew. Its exciting to hear about that the actors feel about the episode, what they think of the other characters and how they feel about them.

Bruce Campbell is a plus in this series as well as the comedy that goes with it. I don't think he is the only reason that made this series funny, some of the episodes like Stranger in a Strange world were funny because stars like Kevin Sorbo were Fancy Free. As Kevin Sorbo would like to put it, this season of Hercules is a HOOT! The MSN chat of Kevin Sorbo which took place recently on Monday, July 12th revealed to us that Kevin's favorite season of Hercules was season 4 as well as mine.

The fighting scenes and hero's actions draw much attention quickly to the the fans, but to even out the odds, there are always dramatic scenes as well. The stars of the show enjoyed shooting this series the most and its worth your money to purchase the set while it comes with exclusive bonus features. Xena Season 3 DVD set is really good to go with the story line of these 22 episodes, because it really puts a mark on what Rob Tapert is producing in the shows together at the same time. Altogether, this season is definately going to be added to my Hercules dvd collection, and you don't have to be a Hercules fan to purchase the set. Any SciFi-Fanatic would love to watch the episodes of season 4 over and over again.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1158
nice review. We should have more of these. How is the picture and sound quality?

Username: Hbkhhh69

Post Number: 2
Yeah the picture and sound is pretty good well its as good as it gets on tv but still its a DVD and I didn't notice any problems

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5950
2 year old post.
What you think about this one?

g@y or not

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 303
Didn't know there was a season 1.

Username: 1920

Post Number: 7
nice review.

Username: Gurugulab

Post Number: 2
I have watched this one. this is very good. it is awesome. I like this very much. You have also explained about it in very nice way

Bronze Member
Username: Jsalexandra

Post Number: 18
Thanks a lot for this review. I am really glad to hear about Bruce he is certainly a good addition.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us