Smallville

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2644
i just saw this show for the first time a couple of weeks ago. its cool. finally there are some decent shows worth watching.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5974
That show has been out a few yrs & somehow i never felt the urge 2 sit & watch an episode of it - imo superman's legacy is kinda played out these days .

But i have 2 admit like that cartoon series 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' which has most of DC comics heroes ....

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6385
It's playing here as well, but, like you..never had the push to sit down and watch it.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2657
you should try watching that show berny. its not that bad. i was just kidding when i said "finally there are some decent shows worth watching" but it ain't that bad at all.

you know the show i do like is this show calle "24" starring keifer sutherland. its on fox every monday night at 9 pm. that show is awesome.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6406
I'll keep that in mind. I think it is showing tonight...if I get home early I'll make it a point to watch.

24 is also showing here and it is on the last episode of last year's season.

There was also a show I liked before I left the US. "Over There"...love that show. Have you seen it??

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2662
"over there" ??? over where???? seriously i have not seen or heard of that show. when was this show on? until recently i really didn't watch tv. i was hooked on playing xbox live so whenever i was home i would just play games.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5991
just look @ d amt of smallville ads on d side of this thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2667
hahahahaha. that is cool. they find ads that correspondes with the thread titles. cool.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6413
"Over There"...I think it shows on TBS or some other crazy network. Same network that shows "The Shield".

Anyway it is a show about American soldiers in the Middle East.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2669
oh okay.

berny was everyone in s korea watching the short track event in the winter olympics?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6415
Are you kidding...the olympics are all they watch over here. And of course, soccer!

Bronze Member
Username: Tustsegua

Petaling jaya, Selangor Malaysia

Post Number: 16
hey..smallville is nice..that's my opinion towards it

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 213
24 is such a good show...if you like a lot of action...i like the way the show makes you think a certain way...and then wham...surprises you with a new twist

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 214
you think someone is dead and then they reappear again...more and more twists..

Username: Speckta

Post Number: 5
Smallville is cool!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gibslara

Post Number: 25
Andreas Lira; Can you tell me some more information about smallville tv show. I dont have any idea about it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us