I need Help with My Ipod Nano!

Username: Mj411

Post Number: 1
Help me fix my ipod nano please! I need to put music on it but i dont know how when i go to put music on it it says ful but there is no music or anything on it i just got it today. Could you help me please?

Gold Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 1186
go to the correct section for one.

Username: Kaylee

i deleated a playlist and now it wont let me put any music on my ipod but the music is still in the itunes library. it just pops up with window saying the songs cannot be added because the selected playlists have been deleated but i selected the other ones . PLEASE HEPL :[

Username: Reubs7

Dixon, IL United States

i just got my i pod and i have about 200 songs on my ipod, and the other day i came from work and my ipod said "do not dissconnect" and refuses to come off and i have tried to restart it, but it wont even do that, and my i pod also refuses to charge.. please help me!!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9365
Wrong forum....

That is one reason why you cannot get your iPod to work. You do not read and you do not pay attention to details.

There is an MP3 Section and even a portable device section. Go there and start reading the threads. Your questions have been asked before and your situation is not unique.

Username: Erikawashere

my ipod nano won't stop shuffling it keeps playing songs without me even touching it and it only plays like a second threw a song and then goes to another one and i can't get it to stop what should i do

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10405
Have you tried doing a reset?

Post Number: 2
yea i did all that and when i put new music on it,it still is shuffing it.i turn it off and it still is going

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10406
It sounds like you have a stuck button. Try putting in just one or two songs and see if it still has the problem.

Post Number: 3
ok i tried that and now it won't even move from the main screen it's stuck on the playlist butten

Username: Mcclanahanbroc

My ipod is stuck can you help?

Username: Mcclanahanbroc

I was wondering if someone could help me with my ipod? It's stuck and I can not undo it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12726
Have you tried doing a reset?

Username: Gelousie

Tacoma, WA USA

OMG! Please help me too!!! My 10 year old neighbor cam over and told me she wanted more songs on her ipod nano, so i put some on there just like i do mine, but mine's just a regular ipod. (You know the one that's tall... idk what they're called. It's not a shuffle =] ) Anyways, i don't use itunes. i use realplayer. Which works fine for mine, and the first couple of songs i put on her nano, were fine. then i deisconnected it and checked if it was alright. The songs were there! So i plugged it back in and then put more, but then when i checked again, the menu said "No Music"... i'm freaking out! She started crying, and my dad told me i'd better fix it... which i think so to right?! So i plugged it back in and the songs showed up on the computer still, but the darn thing still says no music. No artists or anything. I tried reseting it, I'm out of ideas. I even did the Complilation thingy... nothing! And i went to ipod help and things on google, but that didn't help much. I need a ipod nerd! lol Or someone who knows a heck of a lot more than me! Which that should be anybody! Please help me!

Username: Gelousie

Tacoma, WA USA

O crap... that was February 2nd... ain't nobody gon' come. But if you CAN help please do... i'm freakin' out and wud really appreciate it...
Thanks...

~BS

Username: Qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxc...

i have a question
on itunes i have my songs
but beside some of them theyre are exclamation marks[!]
what does that mean?
and how do i fix it?

theyres something i forgot to add

the ones with exclamation marks
dosent sync them on to my i pod
whats going on?

Post Number: 3
to BS
try searching your problem
on google
i had like a mil;lion prblems on my ipod nano
google really helps
try it

Username: Matward34

Forster, Nsw Australia

to BS you really should use itunes for ur ipod if u have tried just take it to ur lacal electronic dealer and ask em sum questions they will help

Username: Matward34

Forster, Nsw Australia

to lexie williams ur problem is that ur computer cannot find the songs in ur library re-add them and c if that works tell me if it does

Username: Brownrl6

My iPod is showing it is full and I cannot add any new songs. However I have had over 200 songs on it in the past and now it will only let me add about 50? Should I reformat the drive to clear it?

Username: Pakwa

You may try to restore it using iTunes first. And aren't these 50 songs of better (lossless) quality? Or maybe you added videos or something that occupies space... If that's not the point, try restoring it or uncheck playlists you send to your iPod in iTunes, do the sync, and then try to add music again.

Username: Kevinwhite

Post Number: 4
Are you sure you have formated the diskette? Sometimes, disc space will happen to be working in a wrong way. And did you use the iTunes to import your files?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us