Hard hitting mixed genre

Username: Marselluswallace

Ohio

Post Number: 1
So i have seen plenty of these threads where a million people post what songs they like to hear, but they are always the same. I want to see lists of songs that vary in genre, and i would also like to get some feedback on the songs I like to hear.

I should probably tell what i have, nothing too special:
Head unit is a Kenwood eXcelon series 200w with no inside amplification. Rockford Fosgate standard upgrade from my stock speakers inside. though, in the trunk I have a R/F P3 12" sub 500w rms (just one). I get good sound, and the bass really pushes to certain songs, which is why i have a diverse list, though most are closer to rock and old school rap.

So here are a few songs that i find myself listening to:

NWA - Dopeman (NWA and the Posse version)
**Lil Wyte - Oxy cotton and Acid 2004
Mushroomhead - 12 Hundred and Damage Done
Pantera - Psycho holiday and "Good friends and a bottle of pills" (the 4 tweeters i have make this song so f****ing loud, people put up their windows on me)
**Primus - John the Fisherman (great kick drum)
Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the head (best Rage song ever)
**Korn - Faget and Blind (any Korn really...)
**Pink Floyd - Echoes, Atom Heart Mother, and Careful with that Axe Eugene Live in Pompeii really trip me out with my 12
Godsmack - Voodoo
Faith No More - Epic
**Dr. Dre - Big Ego's, Still Dre, and Forgot about Dre
Gorillaz - Slow Country
**Beastie boys - Paul Revere, The New Style, Intergalactic (anyone with Subs needs to have all 3 of these, Paul is amazing with subs)
Bone Thugs - Thug Luv
Born of Osiris - Bow Down (classic hardcore screamo)
**Chelsea Grin - Recreant (Gets me so pumped, if you like hardcore music check this song out)
Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
**Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
Lamb of God - Omerta (hard double bass)
Peter Frampton - Do you Feel Like We Do (live)
SOAD - Sugar
Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly (any really)
White Zombie - Thunderkiss '65
ZZ Top - Rough Boy and I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

And Lastly, some Amazing Electronic music:
**Bassnectar - bass head (must test your system as a whole with this)
The Crystal Method - (so many different songs, you'd really have to just browse through them)
*****Fight club soundtrack (dust brothers) - Chemical Burn and setting up a fight (the two best, you need to go to the pirate bay and get this if you've seen the movie)
Lotus - any song by them

I have more i can put up here but i cant think of my other favorites right now. Tell me if you agree, and if you have a sound system give me some ideas on what to play, but hopefully a song i'm not familiar with. and if you use torrents, get some of the songs that have **'s.

Username: Marselluswallace

Ohio

Post Number: 2
I dont mean to bump, but *bump*. this has been sitting here for a while
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts