Need Help Identifying a song

Username: Eddie151

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I have a small piece of a song in MP3 format that i would like help with identifying who is singing it or what the name of the song is. The file is about 1 MB so i can't attach it to this post.

Thanks in advance
Eddie

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 954
send it to my email

sploosh76@yahoo.com

Aphrodite2005
Unregistered guest
I have this song I have been trying to find and I only know a part of the lyrics, but i was hoping someone could help me. It is a song from either the late 80s or early to mid 90s. The lyrics are:
Girl" In the night, in my dreams I'm in love with you. Won't you talk to me like lovers do. I feel dirty, I feel strange but its still the same. When the night is done I be in love.
Guy: I tal..I tal.. I talk to you in the night in your dreams of love so true
This continues as the chorus for a minute or so. I am not sure if those are the exact lyrics but they are pretty close. Anyone who could help me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2799
there is a website called www.songlyrics.com - u could see if its there ......

aphrodite2005
Unregistered guest
OMG..Thank You so much..i finally found the song it is called "Another Night" by Real Mccoy...Thanks again that has been bugging me for a month trying to figure out that song.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2840
Glad i can help - that site is really cool so any1 can actually know what the correct thing is instead of sounding like a dork trying to mumble/sing along .

I heard that song b4 btw but do not know the lyrics all that well .

Real McCoy 1st real big hit in the USA was a song called "RUNAWAY" - really dancy catchy throbbing bassline tune , check it out .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us