Borat region 2 DVD what a load of bollocks!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3120
Borat dvd what a load of bollocks.jpg

Just rented this Borat and was highly disappointed what a load of dribble I kept expecting to see a rat and all it was, was some guy visiting the US. Depressing I could have sent £3.00 on better rental. What a wasteful 84 minutes!! I'm taking this back now and

Picture 1/10 What a waste of film stock!banghead.gif
Sound 1/10 Even Vitaphone could have done better than this! redface.gif
Overall -10/10 Might as well watch the original Star Wars on laserdisc! banghead.gif

Even the Ali G show made wanted to throw up!! puke.gif

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4892
D@mn. And I just bought the movie. Should I even watch it or just return it now? Lol.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 956
It's funny, but not worth a purchase. That whole scene with Azamat and Borat naked was really messed up, kinda made me hate the whole movie.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 5156
Saw the whole thing last night. Tossed an Andrew Jackson out the window. Yeah that naked wrestling scene was NOT appreciated. I couldn't for the life of me convince myself that it was supposed to actually be real scenes and not staged. All too phoney for me. Why did it stir up such comotion?????

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2099
What does "region 2" mean?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3347
Region 2 means what region 1 is you can't play ether film on the DVD player unless it has been modified to allow (free regional) this way die had film buffs can buy the region 1 or other regionally encoded DVD titles before it goes on legitimate sale in there country.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us