I'm Tired of Modern Movies

Username: Solarpower

Post Number: 3
I'm growing tired of new movies and this feeling grows stronger as time progresses. It annoys me how many 60's and 70's TV shows are being made into movies. There are few movies that really impress me latly. It seems as though the "Creative Film Maker" is a dying breed. The hopes of trully awesome movies are based on a very small group of fiml makers. Charlie Kaufmen, Quineten Tarantion, Darron Arronofsky and a few others are the only writer/directors that I really admire. Plenty of directors thar I once enjoyed have now gone to crap in my oppinion. Brian De Palma, Martin Scorsese, Cammeron Crowe. I dunno, maybe it just me. What do you think?

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 570
Say "Charlie's Angels" total pants, man I feel sorry for the recoding mixers that had to do that load of bollocks that's up there on the screen.
UploadUpload

Anonymous

what you think about "Gree Mile" with Tom Hanks?

Vlad
--------------------------------------------
http://cardshop.pushline.com

Silver Member

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 580
Upload
UploadUpload
"The Green Mile" dame what a delightful movie, made me laugh, think and cry too, the story was so will written 10/10.....

Unlike Charlie's pants, and the sequel as well, those dvd's I will use for "clay pigeon shooting."

PULL, BANG!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 80
is anyone in this thread???????

Username: Solitairemaster

Post Number: 3
yes im in, and you are right,dukes of hazard,starsky and hutch,charlies angels, and all these new movies are bad,you are right, we need real new movies, not "new old ones"

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2570
john doe is a f@g, and thats all he says in every thread

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8707
How many of the "old" movies have you seen?

If you are tired of the remakes, check out the classics from the 40's and 50's.

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 744
lol john doe is a f@g!! thats all he ever says in every thread. its so fu*Ckin retarded, and makes no sense.

anyways, i think nowadays they are really running out of movie ideas. there is way too many remakes of old ones, and new movies that are copies and have already been done. lol

Gold Member

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1499
Well, I might as well quote myself again...

"WTF is going on around here, I leave this site for a month or too and all hell gets suddenly unleashed around here, not that it surprises me! Nothing really does surprise me around here anymore, while Admin is sitting down watching the hail of fireworks been fired at each other"

So who in the hell is John Doughnut! The Looney tune!

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 193
what happened to new ideas, new stories these movie people giving us something new to really look forward to?

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 194
i think so many movies out there is blah blah part 1...2....3....i with you on that one steven!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us