Cryptic Film Title!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1376
Hears something new I've came up your going to like this one, guys it's simply called "Cryptic Film Title"

And hears your first one for today!

I'll give you a clue the film came out, "2005-9-19!"

SEENCOUFTETHHIINORDKDTERONSCL

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 886
the only film that came out that day was starwars revenge of the sith lol but the cryptic doesnt come out right so i guess im wrong but i wonder what it is then oh ya no cheating like i just did i only did it to see if i could find it since i didnt know but wasnt gonna post it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1377
charlie

Hi there.

That's right no cheating, but you where spot on with the year, arr, but which year am I'm talking about?

Also it is a Sci-Fi SO, your very close.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6851
You just wrote 2005-9-19. What do you mean, which year?

I believe you are being very cryptic:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6852
And are you certain that you have all the proper letters in there? Are you sure you did not miss any letters?

No offense Ashley, but, you do tend to write with missing letters and you seem to interchange homonyms a lot, I don't know if I can count on those being correct.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 954
2005-9-19 ya thats what i was thinking as it says 9-10-2005 thats what i thought you were talking about

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
Berny

Sorry mate, it's just the way I speak, I am tying to do better, and to tell you the truth I can't remember if I have left some letters out.

But the year was not an easy one, it was a mathematics question to the year, 2005-9-19=1977, the year and that would have giving you clue to the film.

Anyway I off now catch you all later.

Ashley C' THX 3417

Gold Member

Post Number: 6946
Ashley,
No worries, man! I was just wondering, because of you particular style of writing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us