How to use GPS Car Tracker?

Username: Kenbroz

Post Number: 2
Hallow,
how to use GPS Car Tracker?
I do not want to get in the car electrical surge and damage it. if anyone could lead to the installation of GPS Car Tracker? Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Angeljoe

Post Number: 15
You will get the installation guide from fleetistics.com. If you want to buy GPS visit to
carkart.com

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1905
There's always the manual, you won't blow the device on a non faulty electrical system, if fact is 100 times easier to cook a device that's plugged to the mains.

Username: Jerryhere

Post Number: 2
if you buy one device ,it will be packed installing manual ,or you can ask the help from the supplier

Username: Kingsbuying

Post Number: 8
First of all, I have the same doubt with you before I really use one. But since I got my IPUM7053AV Android 4.0 Car GPS Navigator from kingsbuying. They offer easy installation guide.http://www.kingsbuying.com/ipum7053av-7-led-android-4-0-car-gps-navigator- w-av-in-black-8gb-memory-russian-map.html

Username: Niloy

California, United States Bangladesh

Post Number: 3
If you ask me how to install GPS in the car, then will say simply just google it. Because there are several steps in installing that anyone can't explain detail here. Because you have understood it visually by image or video. You just google it, and you will get lots of resource of installing.

Username: Kirti515

Post Number: 1
There are two types of GPS trackers: hardwired and portable battery-powered tracking devices. For the purpose of this article, we will be discussing portable GPS trackers. Portable trackers are wireless, so you can use them for different things on a regular basis. Portable systems can move easily from car to car or person to person. There are no cumbersome wires anywhere on the device.

Once you have bought your new portable GPS tracking system, it's important to determine where it can and cannot track from. The GPS signal will penetrate glass, plastic, foam, fiberglass, and wood, but will not penetrate metal. So areas like under the hood of a car or in the trunk will not work, but underneath seats or the glove box of a car are okay. You can also put it in a backpack to track your child or attach it to a valuable item in case it gets stolen.

Always ensure your tracking device is fully charged before you use it to track someone/something. Most trackers will give you around eight hours of use on a full charge, and extended-life battery kits can provide anywhere from 60 up to 120 hours of actual movement on a single charge.

Tracking Options
Depending on the tracking device you have purchased, your options may be different, but most will require that you log on to the tracking/reporting website and activate your account. It's usually on this website that you will find live tracking features to show specific information about the vehicle (or other object) you are tracking, such as latitude, longitude, and its speed of travel. You will also find most reporting and alert system options online, such as when certain "alert zones" are entered, aggressive driving, speeding, etc.

GPS Tracker Options
If using the tracker in your own car, you will find many options on the Live View GPS Web interface which will usually include directions and routing, maps, and search features to find nearby gas stations, restaurants, etc. This feature can be helpful to guide a driver of the vehicle to any of these locations. Because there are so many different types of GPS trackers on the market today, this article cannot cover exact directions for every type. For more information on using your portable GPS tracking device system, consult your user manual.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us