Car radio

Username: Mark16

Post Number: 7
hi can anyone help ive got a renualt megane cabrio 2001 it has a car casssate radio in and a cd changer in the boot can i take the radio out and put in a cd radio that is the same as the one i took out except it a cd not a casssate wii the cd changer in the boot stiii work

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 698
The new stock HU model should be researched for full compatibility with the model / year of your car not just if it will support the cd changer specific model you have. Since you are gaining no new services I don't see too much of a point on risking yourself.

Username: Papa5

Ms

Post Number: 1
Hello I gave my husband an XM radio for auto for Christmas. We have a Dodge 2005 Grand Caravan. Can anyone tell him where the plug is to hook this thing up is it in the dash or does anyone know a way to get to it without taking whole dash out. We have the casset thing to hook it up but I wanted NOT to use that thing, need to hook it up so no wires are hanging it says plug it to this plug but WHERE is it and etc.
Thanks for any help

Username: Kena

Post Number: 1
I have a pioneer deh150mp I am trying to install it in a 2002 e250 econoline van dose anyone know what the wiring diagram should be

Username: Bimmer

Post Number: 6
Hello
Need code
BMW Bavaria c reverse rds
BP1836N0247612
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?