Decent shallow mount 6x9

Silver Member
Username: Dloco486

Post Number: 105
my wheel well comes up so normal 6x9 wont fit in my talon. need a cheap pair of decent shallow mount for $40 or less. not lookin for a pair that needs a lot of power to push. just a pair that will put out clean and clear highs and mids. i really only shop amazon,ebay, and newegg. those are only sites i trust.

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1092
The best speaker that I can find for having the smalling mounting depth would be the Kenwood KFC-6950S. Roughly about $40.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
appreciate it. do u know how clear the highs are. just wandering because its not component or 2 way or 3way etc etc

Gold Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1093
I have never personally used or seen these specific speakers in action, but my guess would be that they are slightly better than factroy speakers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
thats what i was thinkin. i acyually found some cadence 2 way but dont know if they are better or if they're even shallow enuff. they were $46

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
http://www.amazon.com/Cadence-Zrs69s-Shallow-Speaker-Surrounds/dp/B004JHKFAA these are the cadence they look like they might be shallow enuff but i cant tell if that magnet is to big around or not. do u think they might sound better than those kenwoods?

Gold Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1096
Those Cadence ZRS69S Speakers are about 2-4 Milimeters shorter than the Kenwoods, however it does have a slightly bigger magnet.

Overall, I would personally go with the Kenwoods because they have a better Frequency Responce rating.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
thank ya sir
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us