Which components

Username: Arsenault_denis

Post Number: 3
I know you guys get this a lot cause I've been reading this forum a lot in the past few months.
anyways, lets get to business. I currently have a set of 6000cs infinity comp getting around 75RMS. I like the sound of these compared to stock BUT now its time to move on and get something bigger and better. i'm looking at Mb Quart RCE216 or the kappa 60.5 or how about A/D/S/ 236is and diamond audio M661?

word on the forum is that the kappas are bright. I don't know if i'll like that so i'm putting them at the bottom of the list right now.

I found all these components on ebay and its all I can afford and i'd like you guys opinions on these.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 93
If you don't want "bright" tweeters than look into CDT....they sound very natural and are very good quality.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 136
IM going with the Diamond Audio m651 but trying to find the perfect amp for them. they can take 20-150 watts rms. Whats the best amp at a good price for these.

Username: Arsenault_denis

Post Number: 4
yeah i guess thats what i'm looking for, natural sound. i'll check out cdt. and how about those diamond audio M661? are they pretty natural as well? right now, thats what i'm looking at.

I don't have anywhere where I can listen to these speakers so all the help on the forum is appreciated.

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 140
Hey denis i have never heard the diamonds either but im takign the word on a few people on here who know about nice componants. Any feedback on these speakers whould be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us