Unlock code

Username: Lifelion

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 1
i have a kenwood KDC-MPV5025 radio ready, sirus ready, mp3 wma car stereo. after changing my car battery i turned on my stereo and it is asking me to enter a code, which i have no clue as to what it is. Please could someone help me out

Username: Borinick

hi im new at this but I just wanted to see if I can get a code to a mitsubishi car radio i took off the battery and now i cant get it

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4926

quote:

i have a kenwood KDC-MPV5025 radio ready, sirus ready, mp3 wma car stereo. after changing my car battery i turned on my stereo and it is asking me to enter a code, which i have no clue as to what it is. Please could someone help me out

Contact the nearest authorized service center. I can't legally tell you how to do it on the forums, sorry.

quote:

hi im new at this but I just wanted to see if I can get a code to a mitsubishi car radio i took off the battery and now i cant get it

ONLY the dealer can help you with that one, unfortunately...

Username: Borinick

Post Number: 2
thanks any way

Bronze Member
Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 54
your deck thinks it has been stolen and is doing this so that it cannot be used by anyone making it useless. you will have to take it into a dealer or call kenwood and talk to them about it. im sure you could search for the code on the internet or something. how many numbers long is the code? maybe i can help...

Username: Jasper1422

Hi all
i bought a car from Japan recently and has a kenwood dpx 7021mpi in it. i changed the battery in the car the other day and since its asking for a code. i'v contacted kenwood uk and they need serial no of stereo but can't get it because i can't get head unit out. can anyone help me with a code for this unit?
thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us