Bass blocker

Username: Ledzep

Post Number: 5
does anyone know where i can buy bass blockers that cut from 85hz down? i have a amplified bazooka tube BTA8100 , and its built in crossover cuts at 85hz, yet all i can find in bass blockers to compliment this bass tube only go down to 200hz, which would leave a freq gap between 85hz and 200hz. i found some on ebay, but not impressed with the brand name, sorta generic. got any links that sell 85hz bass blockers ?

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 119
well if you've got a bazooka tube, i wouldn't worry too much about generic brands screwing up your system.

Post Number: 6
what ? that answer doesnt even makes sense

Bronze Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 92
hes sayin u got a bazooka tube an they anit great like name name brand so y would it matter if u get a generic brand bass blocker an i want sum bass blockers my self

Post Number: 7
what is it with you people on this forum? i didnt ask for a quality review of Bazooka products. can ya just leave an answer to the question and keep your comments to yourself? ever think maybe some people have better things to do with their money than make a system better than yours? yall are like a bunch of kids talking about your daddy's got a bigger gun than his daddy. this forum needs a good moderator. there is not a damn thing wrong with bazooka tubes, if ya dont want to rattle your neighbors windows, and spend $2000 + on your system, they work just fine. i could chit a better system than most of you stoners have, if i wanted to, and i have extensive training in sound reinforcement. all i asked for was a simple question, where can i find bass blockers that cut off at 85hz, i did not ask how much you want to dog on bazzoka to make up for your small dick.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 421
ok now with that reply im not sure your going to get an answer.. stoners?? hey looks my post count just past 420 :-)

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 422
Upload

Post Number: 10
dork

Username: Jboy

Post Number: 8
Y THE F*CK DID U BUY A BAZOOKA TUBE IF U DON"T WANT BASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i dont want bass in my 5.25 speakers you dork

Post Number: 9
"i have a amplified bazooka tube BTA8100 , and its built in crossover cuts at 85hz, yet all i can find in bass blockers to compliment this bass tube only go down to 200hz"

THATS SAYS U WANT A BASS BLOCKER FOR THE TUBE F*CKER!!

IT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
"i have a amplified bazooka tube BTA8100 , and its built in crossover cuts at 85hz, yet all i can find in bass blockers to compliment this bass tube only go down to 200hz"

THATS SAYS U WANT A BASS BLOCKER FOR THE TUBE F*CKER!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what ? are you that stupid ? ? ? its an amplified tube with its own built in crossover that responds from 85hz down ..... then i have to cheap 5.25 in speakers on this set up as well, and i dont want bass in them, so you put bass blockers on them, not the tube dummy...... geeesh.... and they say pot has no harmful effects....
look stoner .... go throw in your eminem cd into your mamas hand me down Honda accord... fire up that engine with the moped sounding muffler, stare at the gae blue lights you have on your hood.... smoke a blunt....and drive into a pole a 95mph or whatever speed you can get too before your 4 cylinder engine blows

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i HAVE A chevy astro,a jeep and A chevy pick up (NOT NO F*CKING HONDA)(ONLY TAMILS DO)and i have a 13,000 watt sound system F*G!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
good for you ...maybe you will be deaf soon, or you wont hear that fire truck's siren as it rams into you at the intersection ..... dork .... lol
astro .... lol ... lol ... lol ....
DORK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
YO THE ASTRO HAS THE SOUND SYSTEM F*G IT PERFECT BECUASE IT BIGGG AND HAS A 675 HP ENGINE!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
you know everytime you lie, your dick gets smaller and smaller ....lol .... lol ..
what kind of lifters are in it? whats your compression ratio? what kind of tranny? how did you mount the engine?supercharged? what kind of fuel do you run in it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Turbo and unleaded fuel wat car u gots???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
hehe ....you get 675 hp ...on regular unleaded fuel ? and its just turbo charged? what size is the engine? whats the compression ratio of your pistons?
yea....i am purposly askin these things cause i know you are a liar, and not even smart enough to lie about a good engine. dork boy... i been around the block a few times... give it up....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
366-cubic-inch (6.0 liter), aluminum-block V-12
Nos injection
compression ratio is 10.2:1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i just have a simple 98 S-10 ,4.3 liter vortec,a hypertech module that cranks up the factory settings on the computer,cool air intake with a k&k air filter and TRUE dual exhaust. removed tailgate,spare tire,rear seats, made it as light as possible. gets 22 mpg and runs like a scalded dog, all motor and very little truck. but i dont brag on it, its just an average truck, but is very practical in everyway and is paid for, and has always used royal purple synthetic oil and 94 octane gas. it has 90,000 miles on it and still looks good, hauls good, and flat out flies.only thing ever done to engine was replace the serpentine belt and the spark plugs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Sorry 9:1 is the compression rate

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Nice set up
U got Nos???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
where on gods green earth did you find a 6.0 v12 ? how the hell do you run plain unleaded with 10.2:1 pistons? you need racing fuel for that... so you got 1300 watts in this.... so you can jam as you run a quarter mile? hows that working out for you so far.... lol ... drok ..... give it up already ..really man...give it up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
9:1 is the compression rate

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
10:2:1 IS ON MY UNCLE MUSTANGUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 32
i havent laughed so hard in my life ill stick with my
chevy 4.3 ltre super charged gives me enough power

Bronze Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 30
HAHAHAHAHAHA i have a chevy astro with stock engine and a 1500 watt system and my ears Kill with dat..... BUt 13000 watts HAHAHAHAHA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us