How to hook up navigation to clarion vrx935vd???

Username: Aca6280

Safford, Az Usa

Post Number: 1
I'd like to know what componets I need to hook up a navigation to my Clarion head unit vrx935vd?

TNMAUTO
Unregistered guest
I'M WAITING TO HEAR THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.DOES ANY BODY KNOW HOW TO HOOK UP NAV. TO VRX935VD?

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 444
i have the 925...

apparently there is no GPS add on made for this unit or mine... from what i understand... the only difference between these units are small teaks... nothing major...

allthough the workaround i am looking into is the black box Gps systems... hard to find and very expensive.... they have a remote and a RCA out...

Username: Thx5334

I just bought a used car that has this system installed. Under the setup screen there IS a "Navigation" tab. But it is greyed out, along with the Sirius tab. The car has the TV tuner installed, but no Sirius tuner. So the TV, DVD, TUNER and SPEAKER tabs in the setup menu all work. But not the Sirius or NAVIGATION. Hence the grey out in the setup menu. So I disagree with the above poster (unless the previous owner did some hack/tweak unbeknownset. But there is a
"Navigation" option in the setup menu.

But if there is a tab in the setup menu for navigation, then there must be some component that is compatible with the VRX935D! I would like to know too. I can't find any info on it.

Username: Wiredforsound

Does anyone know if the 2006 SUBARU liberty that comes with the navigation system have a video input and reverse sense wire for a camera setup.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us