Audiobahn Sub

cjhorvath
Unregistered guest
does anyone know if the audiobahn AW101T sub is any good? it has 450 watts RMS.

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 232
Get another sub, audiobahn is no good

Help2
Unregistered guest
But...but... is has cool chrome flames on it!!!!
And it has a Phat Surround!!!!
:-)

Silver Member

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 235
That was a good one. I see we have alot of newbies to car audio on the forum now a days. When I was younger I made the mistake of buying pyramid and boss stuff, that was 10 years ago. Now its audiobahn, everyone just save your money and buy good stuff the first time around.

cjhorvath
Unregistered guest
what do you recommend?

Bronze Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 86
there are so many types of high qual8ity subs out you have a large choice
try X.xx or mt(resonant engineering) reaudio.com
Brahma adireaudio.com
eclipse ti
jl audio 12w7
audiomobile 2010
mmats juggernaut
alpine type X
You could also look at IDmax 12
or eD 13 or 16Ov2s
Plenty of high end subs out there to
choose from.
websiteswww.reaudio.com
www.adireaudio.com
www.jlaudio.com
www.eclipse-web.com

just look around you will find plenty, just stay away from pyramid, audiobahn(IMO), boss, power acoustik, legacy, anything that too overabundant on ebay=)

note: some of this,ok alot of this was taken from a previous thread, iwas in the conversation just so you know

cjhorvath
Unregistered guest
dude. some of us are on whats called a budget. all that $hit you are talking about is hella expensive compared to audiobahn.

Username: Krankitup

Post Number: 6
I just got the AW101T and it sounds a lot better than my old ones. I had 2 boss 10" subs and replaced them with one AW101T and it's sounds better. I'm not a car stereo expert but that's my experience with Audiobahn.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 238
There are alot of subs out there that are at reasonable prices. You just have to shop around, never settle for whats just handed to you and thats what audiobahn is doing there everywhere. Some people will say there cool some will bash them, but if you look at it most people on here who have had a alot of experience, we know better. Kicker, Rockford make affordable subs, but to each is own. Were all in this for fun.

Bronze Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 95
if you are on a budget, then try brands like bosten acoustics,memphis,jvc and brands like that. well boss to audiobahn is like having a 86 dodge colt, its not that great, but then getting
a 93 nissan sentra. even though the senrta is better, it is not as good as a 70 charger(or your dream car.) so the audiobahns are your nissan so you can also upgrade, just save up and get a better ones.IMO. iknow how it is to be on a budget. thats why my system sucks right now. but my brahmas on the way:-)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5967
RE has the "RE" line of subs for around %60 each
the Adire Shiva 12" is $125 and equal to or better than most subs at twice the cost.
how cheap do you want to go for a sub?
What are your goals?
what kind of car and amp to drive the subs?
what size subs do you want and how much space will you give up for them and their box?
these kinds of things need to be asked to evaluate what will suit your needs

Username: Loweredecho

Knoxville, Tennessee

Post Number: 1
i have 2 4ohm dvc audiobahn (AW1251T) and a soundstorm 1200 watt amp it is 2ohm stable. could someone tell me if i should series or parallel wire them to get the best possible sound
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us