A little help

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 57
do u think it would be better to get 2 10" subs or 2 12" subs in a 98 mustang i wanna be able to swich em over to a 99 mustang later on tho so i need to kno which would be better for this car

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 143
it kinda depends what you want.. or what you like..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
well i kno i need a sealed box cuz ported wont fit and ill be listenin to a lot of rap and some rock and im going for sound quality but i want it to be pretty loud

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i really need some help cuz ill prolly be buyin my stuff pretty soon so i need to kno wat to get

Bronze Member
Username: Atreyurock

Post Number: 13
its all personal prefrence really and how much space you have, if you dont have much space then id go with 10s cause you could have a smaller sealed box, but either one will sound fine judging on what kind of subs you get

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
im gettin vmax subs and i have the space for the 12s i just dont kno if i should get em or not i might just decide to get a couple kicker 10" l5s

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 228
1st you'll have a heck of a time finding a box to fit the 12's in a mustang. I had to search high and low for mine. Then I had to end up going single boxes for each sub. The mustang has a huge trunk but the way they are built makes it really really hard to fit it in there. Check this aspect out before you commit yourself. If u have a buddy that has a pair of 12's, see if he will let you just try and put them in, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Therefore you are much better off with the 10's, there is no problem getting them in there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us