Bose Lifestyle speaker interoperablty question

Username: Earl_greer

Post Number: 1
I have a Lifestyle 12 installed and am looking at needing to replace it. The challenge is that I have all the special cables (and special extension cable) buried in the walls / ceilings with no real access to replace; the acustimass module in a far corner and the series 5 control module on the opposite side.
Does anyone know if the cables or even the cube speakers for the Lifestyle 12 are compatible with newer systems, say a Lifestyle 28 or any other versions? I would ideally like to keep the cables in the wall and plug in something new.

Username: Jeepinguy

Post Number: 2
the cubes are interoperable.
the bass module, unfortunately is probably not.
I recently am having issues with my lifestyle 28 series2.
i took it to the bose store and they attempted to help me troubleshoot it with thier known good components.
the main link cable that takes data from the media center (dvd/cd player) has changed with every newer series update I.E. series 2 series 3 and now, series4.
depending on how old your system is, its more than likely not going to work with newer and updated components. For this reason i am paying the 200 dollars "flat rate" to have any and everything wrong with mu media center and bass module fixed.
hope this helped.

Username: Mo_phat1

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 1
I have a Bose Lifestyle 28/35. I've lost all sound and my remote no longer controls system functions. This Sucks! Can anyone help?

Username: Mo_phat1

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 2
Sorry I may have placed my last post in the wrong area.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us