Paradigm Studio Speaker Prices

Bronze Member
Username: Tonis

Colfax, CA

Post Number: 22
I'm hoping that somebody could verify some pricing on some Paradigm speakers I checked out the other day. I'm not sure if the prices quoted are pretty typical. Or if I could find a better deal out there? Is it possible to buy these speakers on-line for a better price? I haven't been able to find any listings.
The salesperson recommended I go with a Marantz SR8001 receiver. Is there a better receiver to go with in the $1000 - $1500 range? Any better sub for that money, or a bit less?

I appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Paradigm Studio 100 - $2499 (pair)
Paradigm Studio 60 - $1899 (pair)
Paradigm Studio 20 - $999 (pair)
Paradigm Center CC-590 - $950
Martin Logan Abyss Sub - $899

They had a pair of Studio 100 floor models, this past year's model for $1799 (pair). Is that a good deal?

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 415
These are list price for the Paradigms you should be able to get 10% off maybe even 20%. Here is a link to Paradigm. http://paradigm.com/en/reference/fronts-studio-series-2-2-13.paradigm Marantz makes a good receiver. Denon and Marantz are the same company (D&M holdings). I like Denon but the attribute of the machines are simalar.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonis

Colfax, CA

Post Number: 23
Thanks for the information Casey. I didn't realize that those prices are the MSRP. Are higher-end speaker prices something you can haggle over with the dealer? There are some goods we can haggle over, and some we tend not to.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 936
you will not find an authorized paradigm dealer selling online. It is grounds for paradigm to release them from the contract they are in. Once and a great while, you will find paradigm authorized stock clearing online, but I have only seen that once in 4 years. It was of a finish for the studio sig. series that is no longer offered.

Username: Mostly_digital

London, ON Canada

Post Number: 1
You can get these from an authorized dealer, Mostly Digital.

http://www.mostlydigital.ca/search/sort_and_order/score_desc/p_web_section/
/p_combined_search_field/paradigm

Username: Soundsolutions

Victoria, , BC Canada

Post Number: 4
Paradigm Studio v.5 series was introduced at CES as the fifth iteration of the Studio series. The three front speakers, the Studio 100 v.5s and CC-690 v.5, retail at $1,499 each. Car Audio Victoria Bc

Username: Turnerdaniel770

Post Number: 7
Price given is normal range for Paradigm Studio Speaker. can you tell me which one is best.

http://ergode.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us