Paradigm vs. Klipsch

Username: Zeusofboost

Post Number: 1
Ok so ive been searching around for HT setups and this is what ive narrowed it down to:

Option 1:
Reciever -- Onkyo sr706
Front Speakers -- Klipsch RF-52
Center Speaker -- Klipsch RC-52
Sub -- Infinity PS212

Option 2:
Reciever -- Onkyo sr706
Front Speakers -- Paradigm SE 1
Center Speaker -- Paradigm CC-290
Sub -- Infinity PS212

Im pretty much set on the receiver and the sub as you can see. However, i need help deciding on the speakers.

Which setup is better? Any recommendations on different speakers is welcomed too. Nothing more expensive that what i already have though. Rears will be added in the near future.

Thanks a lot

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 992
Greetings Jerome,

Have you had any chance to go listen to either of these setups? Your ears should make the final decision (but I would certainly start with the Paradigm's!).

Username: Zeusofboost

Post Number: 2
i have not heard either setup yet. i have heard klipsch speakers, but i am new to the paradigm game.

it seems like most people on various forums say go with paradigms. except for people on klipsch community. im not sure if other people are just not fans of the horns, or if the paradigms are really superior

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 993
Being superior is only in the "ear" of the beholder! Seriously Jerome, the debate will rage on forever because no two people hear things the same way. To make the best decision for yourself try your best to listen to your two (or add a few more) options then you can join one side or the other and speak with some authority!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 33
i cant remember who, but someone recently told me that klipsch will not sound that well if placed with an onkyo reciever..
i myself have an onkyo reciever and i love it for the price paid.. just my opinion on your reciever.
and i have heard that sub and it is pretty nice! It gets very very loud! I hope you have a bigger sized room
sorry my post didnt really have any recommendations, but i think you are making good choices in getting good equipment
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us