Need HELP No Audio

Username: Jftaylor77

Post Number: 3
Hi folks if anyone can help me you will make my day, so here it is i have a samsung 52" lcd tv connected dvi to hdmi cable between computer and TV thats OK, standard audio LR cable from tv to LR Y connector 3.5mm NO SOUND used different set of audio cables still no sound updated drivers still nothing the samsung manuel gave me instruction on how to hook up via HDMI. Running windows 7 Pro GiGabite P31 ES3G vid card Nvidia 9500 GT 1GB

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rmammerschuber

NY USA

Post Number: 37
OK, first thing I would check is your audio in source selection on the TV. When you run from dvi to HDMI and seperate audio you have to tell the TV where to find the audio on the analog channels.

Are you sure you have signal coming through the audio jack on the puter? Try connecting speakers or headphones to the computer jack to confirm sound out...

Username: Jftaylor77

Post Number: 4
Got it guys if anyone has a problem with getting audio when you have your computer hooked up DVI to HDMI depending on you vid card all you need is a S/PDIF internal cord that plugs into your vid card and in to your board if it has SPDIF input Here is a pic of this cord computer stores are not farmillier with this cord not saying nobody is thanks for the help.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 29
Thanks JT for such a nice tips.. I was trying to hook up my TV and Computer but got some problems .. will surely try your tips.. let you know later on whether it work or not...

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 31
hey JT.. Thanks a lot man... Your tips are awesome.. My problem is solved now... thanks a lot dude...

Keep sharing your tips...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us