PC to JVC HD-ILA HD-61z585 Need Major HELP!!!!!!

Username: Jasond2109

Columbus, Ohio United States

Post Number: 3
I have a JVC HD-ILA HD-61Z85 It has component inputs and one HDMi input. I am trying to hook my computer up to my tv so I can play videos, and S-Video works just fine but looks like crap. So I have a Radeon 9600 series video card, and I first tried to run a VGA to component cord from my card to my television. I got nothing but a blurry screen, but it might have been the wire I bought off ebay. After that didnt work and messing with the settings for the ATI catalyst program and powerstip program I gave up. So then I purchased a DVI to HDMi monster cord and it worked for about 2 minutes until it just didnt get a signal anymore it looked great but it still never fit the screen right. So after that I thought it might have been my video card. So I went out bought a Radeon x700 Pro tried it out. I put the card in and no luck at all with the DVI to hdmi cord no signal nothing and it said it would work better at least from what I read from reviews. So now I am here trying to get some help because I really would like my tv to work with my computer so I can set up a media center surf the web play video games you know all that fun stuff. So now I have been looking for a tuner that will allow DVI input and HDMi out that will come out with a nice signal, but once again no luck they have all hdmi inputs and dvi inputs but no dvi input and hdmi output. Just need some help so if you have any insight please message me back. Thanks
Add Your Message Here

Username: Jorbac010

Post Number: 1
I unfortunatelly I can't help you. I have the som problem as you have with you ATI X700 card.
I have a JVC LT-37S60 togheter with a HP Z553 with a ATI X300 card and I been trying everything and nothing helps. I been looking around on other forums and there is a problem for some reason between JVC and the ATI cards X300-850. I've been told that it has something to do with the HDCP handshake signal between the computer and the TV. I talked to JVC here in Sweden and the will try to get an answere from JVC in the UK. That was 2 weeks ago. Almost the same story goes for ATI. So right now I'm stucked. But if I find a solution I will post it here.

/Jorgen

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us