Receiver+digital rec+dvd player in one

Username: Djgerti

Post Number: 4
Hello everyone .I am looking to setup my suround system. I will install my speakers in the ceiling /wall. Dont like to many boxes hangin around.Is there any receiver+digital rec+dvd player in one good in the market that enybody can recomande
Thank you

Username: Zulhansem

Singapore, Singapore

Post Number: 1
The HTZ929DVR Digital Home Theatre System with built-in 80GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive) represents a true revolution in home entertainment. This stylish system comprises a main unit DVD Recorder with built-in 80 GB HDD capacity that also functions as a DVD player, a 5.1-channel amplifier and a FM/AM tuner. The system also features the 5-speaker system with 3-Spot Front Surround speaker layout, tallboy's speakers and subwoofer. Upload

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7298
Nice recommendation, but who made this and where is it available? And How much?

Mano...Do you have a budget?

Post Number: 5
this is nice and is made by pionner but i was thinking of something not all in one box
Thank you for your recommendation mohamed As far as the budget I dont want ti go crazy this system is about $2000

Gold Member

Post Number: 7302
You wrote down:
"Dont like to many boxes hangin around.Is there any receiver+digital rec+dvd player in one good in the market that enybody can recomande "

What is it really then? All-in-one or not?

Silver Member
Username: Praetorian

Canada

Post Number: 125
I think he means just a combo receiver, not a all-in-one package incl speakers etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7306
Do you want a receiver with a built in DVD player? Or just a receiver?

What is your budget?

Post Number: 6
that is exactly what i mean michael just a combo receiver under $1000
thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 7318
Unfortunately, most Receiver/DVD combo packages are usually complete packages with speakers. I haven't yet found one that does not come with speakers.
Check out the Pioneer HTS-950NXT. Unfortunately it comes with speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us