Can i fit my dvd player in my car myself?

Username: Zss123

Post Number: 2
i am about to purchase an in-car dvd player with all the mp3, bluetooth added extras. it comes with instructions, but in general, are they easy to fit? im not an expert or anything but how easy is it? or should i get some one to do it for me?

Bronze Member
Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 19
Dear friend
I think it is not easy for you. You are already told that you are not an expert. lots of wire are available in the car and you have choose the right wire which is the difficult one for a general person. So I think it is difficult for you.

Username: Beexcellent

Post Number: 2
Hi ,most of in-car dvd players have mp3,bluetooth .One reminder :most of them mounted in-between the front head rests so that people in the back seat would have a hard time seeing the screen( except dual screen portable DVD player)

Username: Logan629

Post Number: 1
Once you hire our professionals for your essay, you always assured we would provide your essay according to the deadline you indicated. https://grademiners.com/homework-help Our essay experts are experienced in working fast and still finding success in producing the desired standards of that essay assignment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us