Tablet shopping

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25247
So I'm looking for a decent tablet. I love my Ipod touch for mobile web surfing and media player but the screen just isn't big enough for a more soothing experience. Most economical tablets have 7" screens which is a leap above the 4" Ipod screen. HHgreg has a fairly good selection starting at $99 and go way up to $600 for a 10" model. I know Archos is a good name but would like to hear any and all opinions on today's choices. I see the Kindle Fire is this year's hot choice but that pushes my budget. That and after a little research the Kindle Fire is more of an Amazon billboard and not a tablet. No SD card slot means they want you getting your media from them. That doesn't fly with me.

Basically I'm looking for web browsing and music/video playing. Most, if not all of the lower priced models require the use of an SD memory card for extended memory. I'm ok with that. Memory is cheap. My kids love Apple apps like angry birds and such so the ability to download related games is a must. Pic/video taking would be a plus but not a deal breaker.

Any tablet owners with opinions or even an educated response is appreciated.

Oh yeah, looking in the $150 range but if I can find the ONE model that does it all and won't be obsolete in 3 months I'll spend $200. Just not ready to drop $600 on an Ipad yet.

Thanks guys.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25248
Just to throw it out there my younger sis might be getting a new Ipod touch like mine so I'm anxious to try out the Facetime feature. That will be nothing short of awesome in my communication with her. Free video and audio chat over my wifi internet connection? FTW.

Saves not only long distance charges on both land line and/or cell charges but adds a cool factor in talking to them with a live video display.

Giddy up.

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1749
I just bought a andriod tablet 7" at tiger direct for $116.00 , on sale last week price including an 8 gig. sd card

DPAD7 7" Android Tablet

The DPAD7 7" Android Tablet features a vivid 7-inch touchscreen display and Android 2.3 pre-loaded, giving you a highly interactive and customizable couch companion that is also cost-effective. Breeze through emails and browse the web with the integrated IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless LAN connectivity. The DPAD7 7" Android Tablet features a Telechips 8902 800MHz processor and 256MB of DDR2 RAM along with 4GB of built-in storage, but you're free to expand that storage capability with the built-in microSD/SDHC card slot. Slide a card in and enjoy photo slideshows, music playback, and even video playback! Browse the Android Apps Store and find thousands of apps that add additional functionality to this tablet! The DPAD7 7" Android Tablet provides a cost-effective portable multimedia companion that's ready to advance your digital life!

the sale is over

BUT I FOUND THIS SITE
China Google Android 2.3 Series Wholesale

http://www.everbuying.com/smlclass1245.html?gclid=CP_Qg9jx_awCFUHRKgodBCcdSw

and other link

android tablet

http://www.everbuying.com/wholesale/android-tablet.html

happy shopping

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3643
I've got a Amazon Fire tablet, running Android, for $150if you're interested

Bronze Member
Username: Jmacguire

Post Number: 11
I buy a samsung galaxy y and got no problem till now. as a mobile phone and a good tablet I can have both previlege so I choose it.

Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 8
You can buy Samsung Galaxy S III tablet Phone or Samsung Galaxy y or Even some other tabs like Sony tabs or Iphone tabs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us