iPad case with keyboard

Username: Mister_googlehead

Post Number: 10
I'm looking for an iPad case with keyboard and specifically one that can take intensive typing. I gotta work on the road quite a lot and am not carrying my laptop everywhere. Came across the Typad, which is kinda what I'm looking for, only that it's over 120 dollars. Another case is the ZAGGmate which is cheaper, but I haven't found any satisfying reviews. Anyone has recommendations or experience with these keyboard cases?

Bronze Member
Username: Dangerross

Post Number: 11
If I were you, I'd opt for a separate keyboard instead of one attached to a case. If you got a lot of typing to do, I think a separate keyboard might be sturdier.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5503

quote:

If I were you, I'd opt for a separate keyboard instead of one attached to a case. If you got a lot of typing to do, I think a separate keyboard might be sturdier.

+1. The ones that make it "laptop-like" suck--poor build quality

Username: Kita32

Post Number: 3
In the present days most of the people are using the iPad. IPad users are increased day by day throughout the world. IPad is the sensitive device, thus it requires the more care. IPad users are facing the so many problems in the handling of the iPad. Even though we take care, sometimes we are unable to protect the iPad from the external damages. To avoid these problems most of the people in the United States are using the iPad Case. It is the one of the safe guard which protects the iPad from the external damages.

Username: Peterwitrigs

News York Twom, USA

Post Number: 2
Placed my order for this beauty. Can't wait to have it in hand. I had it laser embossed with my initials (included in price). It looks so clean ipad touch screen replacement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us