KONY 2012 ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17213
this is currently making waves on the interwebz

yes its half hr long

have yall seen it as yet & what are ur thoughts ? ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17214
man i dont know why the hell the link doesnt work but copy paste this : ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25377

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4499
It's Military-Industrial Complex propaganda for further invading Africa. It's all part of the plan. Think about it... It's exactly what they need. Journalists like Webster Tarpley have predicted things like this years ago. That wars would be spread throughout Africa in the name of humanitarianism.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25378
Watched the video. Sad that crap like that happens but it's only a small fraction of what goes on in the world.

I also don't like the fact that anyone from this country is going to take the time and other people's $$ to bring justice to a madman in Uganda when we have so many problems here. There are 1000's of urban cities going through financial plight and children are subjected to equal atrocities right in our own backyard. Why orchestrate a global movement to help your neighbor while ignoring your own?

There are people living in cars, kids neglected and on the streets, drug addicts forcing unthinkables onto even their own kids to support their habits, ect. Yet someone will take the time and effort to save souls 7000 miles away, spending MUCH more $$ and creating an organization which brings in millions of $$ to do so? I'm not judging his motives, just his logic.

If you're a sailor and the deck needs cleaned, why would you pack a lifeboat with supplies, and sail 1000's of miles to reach another ship so you could clean theirs instead? Same can be said for federal foreign aid.

Again, not downplaying their efforts or what that man has done or does, just curious as to how all the global donations are accurately accounted for.

If they successfully arrest him for his crimes before the end of 2012 this could turn into something big for the guy who started this. Maybe THAT'S what he was after?

Who knows. Obviously the net has given him the tools to do so.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4500
It's pure war propaganda funded by the UN with a bunch of liberal trendies pushing it. That's all it is. I get so frustrated at how crazy things are getting it makes my head spin. So now since there might be some warlord with a couple hundred followers somewhere in the jungle, we gotta go over there, kill him, and show him who's boss? Totally irrational.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4501
"I also don't like the fact that anyone from this country is going to take the time and other people's $$ to bring justice to a madman in Uganda when we have so many problems here."

Yeah, and here's the biggest problem we have right now... its incredible yet there's no mainstream news coverage whatsoever.

When I watched this I couldn't get over the fact that they just openly say they take their orders from the UN and NATO and will come to congress just to tell them what they're gonna do whether they like it or not... complete treason.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25381
A fundamental fact in the survival of this great thing we call life is our instinctive nature to preserve it. You CANNOT effectively preserve your existence when you're infatuated with saving others first.

Every time we send millions or even billions of $$ overseas it's not done so out of an act of kindness but done so as a political chess piece at the cost of the tax payer. Anyone below the upper class has felt the pinch the hardest the past 3-4 years and we all are sick of so many political BS agendas that continue to pull us down further. Closing schools, cutting back on police, taxes always on the rise, ect. Yet our $$$ always seems to make it to other countries.

IT'S TIME TO SAVE OUR OWN SHIP BEFORE WE TAKE ON MORE STOWAWAYS!!!!

A wound can't heal until you stop the bleeding. I don't know about you but IMO our wounds are deep and still bleeding. As a parent would you tend to your neighbor's kid before your own?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us