POS Computer!!!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3788
I am about to throw my damn computer in the garbage. Seems like something goes wrong with it or I get some kind of virus or spyware/adware every month or so. Like Ive said in the past,I have to share this computer with other people and Im pretty sure they are the ones who fucked it up. I dont know if some of you all remember but a couple months ago I made a thread about my computer and how Google wont work. Every time I try to use Google I get a message that

404 not found
--------------------
nginx

I have searched for ways to fix this and I did find guides on how to fix this problem. I tried everything I found and it still did not help. I have not been able to use Google for the past 5-6 months. Another problem I am having is sometimes when I click a link I will get redirected to some random page. I have to hit the back button and keep clicking the link until it will go to the site Im trying to get to. That is very annoying. I have tried super anti spyware,malwarebytes,hijack this,ccleaner,NOD32,and probably a few others I cant think of. Nothing has helped or found any problems when I scan. So wtf can I do to fix these problems? Please help me someone,and by someone I mean Brad lol.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4485
Just backup ur p0rn and reinstall. Problem solved.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1454
thats what ive been telling him for months lol. i think its time u get your own computer. Theres always some pretty cheap ones for like under 50 on craigslist.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3789
I really hate to do a reinstall but if thats the only way to fix it then I guess Ill have to. How do I keep all my programs and files when doing a backup or reinstall tho? I really dont want to have to download all my programs and stuff again.

Julian,stfu you are brown therefore your opinion means nothing. No obla Engla? Si? Taco?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5523
ha ha, Ya I get a new pc every year. Just picked up a HP Pavillion 1250n loaded for 140 off CL. buy a external hard drive, like a 1 T or 500 gb and load all your junk on that, then reformat and reinstall off the partiotion..(cs) I keep nothing on my pc that i dont mind losing.

And if its a shared pc, set up a user account for them with limited access and no permissions to dl anything.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9822
If I had to fix this I'd try a different browser if I didn't want to format my infected drive(s).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us