WTF is up with Google?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3718
I dont know if its just my Fd up computer or if everyone is having a problem with Google,its probably just me tho. So when I bring up Google and try to search for something I get a white screen that says

404 Not Found
-----------------------
nginx

WTF? And its not just when I search for something,if Im on a site that usually has Google ads,where the ads usually are it says the same thing. Google has been working fine up until a few days ago. Do I have some kind of Google virus or somethin? How do i fix this? I been having to use Yahoo as my search engine and I hate it,I want Goole back! Brad or someone help me out please!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6007
http://security.symantec.com/nbrt/npe.aspx?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25130
Brad, why have you been hiding?

Same reasons as me or just too busy banging hot chicks?

E sucks lately.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6008
Not hiding, just very busy with my research and studio work.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1432
wtf. Somethings always wrong with your computer lol. My google works fine. Get on aim sometimes weaksauce.

Btw brad do you have a link to nod32 full version? all the ones i find are the trial version. I tried to download the one u linked twiz a few months ago but it was deleted.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4948

quote:

Not hiding, just very busy with my research and studio work.

What are you researching? What are you working on in the studio lately?

Curious

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6009
What up Ehren? Kind of hard to explain but basically I am working with a team of chemical engineers doing research to find a better way of purifying gases like helium, nitrogen, hydrogen etc. for the semiconductor fabrication market. We are talking anywhere from six to twelve nines, meaning 99.999999999999% pure. They need this because even a microscopic piece of dust, or any moisture or contaminants at all, could ruin an entire run of microchips and cost $100k +. It is basically a stainless steel cylinder, about the size of a 2 liter soda bottle, filled with various powders and pellets of titanium and siIica. Then the cylinder is fitted with high pressure (3000PSI) Swagelok fittings and gas is pumped through the cylinders at around 400PSI and anything but the gas is remove by the pellets. Then after about a month or so, the pellets reach their maximum adsorption, and you just bake the cylinder at 300C for a few hours and it is good as new. I am part of a small investment group that is trying to grab a part of this sector of the manufacturing industry.

As far as the studio stuff goes, I have been demoing and producing drum tracks in place of Josh Freese, who is rehearsing for the Weezer (and then the 2012 Devo) tour. So I work on the chemicals thing from like 8 to 4, and then I go right into the studio. Then I come home and deal with whatever girl is in town and their various issues. This doesn't leave time for almost anything. including sleep... but I ain't complainin'. Gotta keep on keepin' on.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4949
I have 2 issues after reading your post which I'm not sure how to prioritize.

1. My brain just melted.
2. I have a massive erection.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3721
lol @ Ehren

Thanks for the link and taking the time to read my post Brad,I know you're busy. Hell you are always busy with something lol. But sorry to say that program didnt help. I ran it and it didnt find anything wrong. So I dont know wtf is going on man. Julian is right,I always have something wrong with my computer. Its probably b/c I share it with 2 other people.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4952
Brad how in the mother of @#$% do I open a .xlsx file on Windows 7???

I googled it and it said to download pdf reader or something which doesn't work.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6014
That's an Excel file. If you don't have MS Office installed, just get OpenOffice (Calc will open it) for free here:
http://download.openoffice.org/

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4953
Thanks very much, Brad. I was able to open the file using OO.

I still however, don't understand why Microsoft Works Spreadsheet for Windows 7 wouldn't be capable of opening an excel file!? Seems crazy to me.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6015
Because Works isn't associated with that file type. Do this:

Right-click the Excel 2007 file that you want to open in Works Spreadsheet, point to Open with, and then click Choose program.
In the Open With dialog box, click the Always use this program to open this kind of file check box, and then click Browse.
Locate the Microsoft Works folder, double-click WKSSS.EXE, and then click OK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3726
Yo umm I am still having that problem with Google. Ive ran about every anti maleware,spyware,ect.....and they never find or fix the problem. I cant use Google at all,when I try to search for something this comes up

404 Not Found
-----------------------
nginx

So any ideas on how to fix this? I need Google back,Im using Yahoo and I really dont like it. Thanks in advance!}

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1434
Get rid of windows xp and install windows 7.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3727
I dont have XP,thats for fegs! I haz Windows Infinity fool!!!! Im the only one thats got it cuz Im a boss like that. I actually just now invented it so fluck off beantown brown.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3728

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1435
Wtf are u drunk already lol. And your computer couldn't handle windows 7 i bet u have like 512mb of ram lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3729
Me,drunk? Na. Now I may or may not have been under the influence of some very potent pharmaceuticals. But thats purely speculation at this point.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us