Ha Ha Google Earth find.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5401
Looks like this guy is getting done..
Looks like 2 cop cars boxed him in, then throw a beat down on him, as he is down and being cuffed.

Found this while looking for Urban exploration places..Although after finding this, I think I will keep looking.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5485
haha that totally sucks.

You do urban exploration? Awesome...I love looking at people's pics from that stuff, but I'm not macho enough to try it myself. Any fav spots so far?

Username: Jonyleaber

Dhaka, Dhaka Bangladesh

Post Number: 3
No you are doing it right, the problem lies with Google Earth, certain areas are taken in much higher definition than others. As you have no doubt noticed none of the areas are actually live, they are updated but some are pretty old. Most of the latest areas do appear to be better quality but some, especially areas in the US which are security classified are very poor. Pity but thats the way it is. My own area is over six years old, I know from the car outside which was sold six years ago.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5868
Jony is correct. If you search a big metro area such as LA or NYC, the maps are more detailed and allow you to zoom in closer to the ground than for a lesser known city or suburb.

The thing to use for high quality maps now is Bird's Eye on bing.com. The clarity and resolution is far ahead of Google.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5407
wow, you aint kidding..

My house on Google

Upload

on Birdseye

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11652
FINALLY someone else who knows about bing maps birds eye view....

Thats been around a few years now and was far ahead of google even then. I show people that all the time and they're like "wow i thought nothin could be better than google"... lol

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3603
Google wins for me
Bing
Upload
Google
Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24104
Yeah it depends on your location. Urban areas will get higher res pics. Still love street view on Google too.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5409
yes, Street view is awesome. I also like GE for its ability for ppl to post pics..I found some great pics on there. Mostly from beaches from the South of France, Monoco, and Spain. I enjoy searching places on there and seeing what its like. I would love to visit Hong Kong. That place looks insane with the mountains and city together.
As far as Urban exploring Jexx, I have been to some places in Cranston RI, and Worcester MA, New bedford and Fall River. Most places are closed now due to homeless ppl breaking in and starting fires.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4782
I don't understand the fascination.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5872
If you guys like street view, check out the new MapQuest. They have a thing called 360 View where you can actually drive down a street by clicking on the Move Here balloons. And you can spin around in the road much faster and smoother than on Google. It's also cool how you still have the regular map to the right so you can track where you are moving, unlike Google where you get confused sometimes and have to back out to see which way you are facing. Fücking beautiful.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 410
To the op if he was black he deserved it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us