Any one has an iphone? my iphone experience

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8412
well since im here in chicago i went to buy a cell phone from att
since it was the day launch of windows 7 i tried but for me it sucked... and well they did not had good android phone and for me i think android kind of sucks is just because is the new hype..

well my mom has been running an iphone and is pretty cool my goal was to get the new blackberry torch, so i went there and test it and well the only thing that is worth buying is the keyboard..

well i checked the htc new sorround and samsung focus wich run windows 7 trust me they suck...

so because i had regular iphone experience i bought it..

ok first heres the amazing things what i like about the iphone..

best screen on any iphone, will kill any other phone screen easy the resolution is amazing the games look better than a psp..

the gaming apps are just jaw dropping is like having a real console i think it has better graphics than psp trust me...

the camera is just gorgeous the video recording too even the front facing camera will beat any other camera that is in the megapixel range... and im talking about quality not size

the touchscreen is nice and simple plus it has tons of features and better yet it has tons of apps is the biggest collection of apps in any mobile device

the iphone doesnt come with a manual since out of the box is simple to use.. i mean REALLY simple my 3 year old can power it up and launch his favorite app which is spongebob well a virtual spongebob

plus the voicemail is easy if somebody leaves a voice mail i get a notification i just click play without calling anything etc..

and the best it has dual mic for noise canceling

well my iphone experience its beenawesome
but like everything it has its drawbacks and here are some list..

1.- no sms custom ringtones you have to jail break it
2.-no mms with audio i think to avoid sending songs that u paid
3.-the ringtones are not too loud but acceptable
4.-antenna is sometimes weak

some pros..
the build quality is amazing better than any other phone.. the glass look and the metal look is stunning really good craftmanship

the app store is amazing

the games are super damn awesome really gorgeous graphics

it has built in ibooks wich is a like having a kindle or a personal ereader and with the retina screan even the small text looks awesome

the interface is better than any other platform the only drawback is customization

the mail application is stunning you got control virtually unlimited email accounts wich other platforms dont have only android with gmail but it sucks only blackberry can match it up

well anyways that is my iphone experience and i would like to know yours if you have one...
heres some good things from other sites

The iPhone 4 is now boxier, with the rear side now flat, instead of rounded. It will keep the 3.5-inch display diagonal, but will quadruple the pixels to 640x960, making it the highest-resolution screen on a smartphone to date. Apple actually calls the new screen Retina Display, because it shows 326 pixels per inch, while the human eye can only distinguish around 300 ppi. In addition, the screen will utilize the LCD IPS technology (same as in the iPad). The other new stuff includes a front-facing video call camera, 5MP main camera lens with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, Micro-SIM slot, instead of ordinary SIM, a secondary mic for noise-cancellation and a lot of other new features.

Pros

* Crystal-clear display
* Fluid interface feels natural
* Ease of use
* Lightning-fast system

its the thinest smartphone right now in the world

is just better than any other platform without any freezes or alot better features plus the 1 ghz processor is amazingly fast

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

if you have an iphone post your top 5 apps,features and anything u want to post

Gold Member

Post Number: 8413
apps
5-0 radio police scanner
grand theft auto chinatan wars is better than psps
nova is better than halo
ibooks
messenger

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11239
Engadget
USA Today
SoundHound
Flashlight
College Football Plus

Gold Member

Post Number: 8419
im a big fan of engadget dont have the amp but im downloading it right now..

Bronze Member
Username: Q_tip

Post Number: 56
G@y p0rn is what you download everyone knows that. GI

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4741
Angry birds.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8420
jaja angry birds is nice

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23882
Don't own one. Would like one but not the high monthly fees it comes with. I hear of nightmares.

No?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8421
not really.. you cant get any overfees only if your really a serious heavy user..

my mom had it since it came out she always paid everything she supposed to..

the only drawback is that you must chose a 25 dollar 2gb data plan but to pass 2gb is really hard even watching youtubevideos alot..you cant pass 2gb only if your a serious user but i mean really serious if you pass 2gb they charge you 10 bucks for every gb but is really rare

i pay 99 dollars but i have unlimited text and calls plus 2gb of data per month i would say its pretty nice..

like every other service provider you have to know wich plan is the best so you wont get any more fees..

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4742
My Droid Incredible can do everything an iPhone can do, and then some. I pay $40/month w/ unlimited text/data.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23885
I suppose it's all a matter of how much you need/rely on your hand held devices. For me, $99/month is absurd. I pay almost less than that for tv, land line phone, DSL internet and cell phone combined.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
I pay $115 a month with all the bells and whistles. I would die without my Iphone. But its a right off Paul.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23886
Yup. Right off my budget lol.

Friend of mine has one and is addicted as you say you are. The man never raises his head when we go to lunch. He's CONSTANTLY checking this or surfing that, never putting his Iphone down. It's quite embarrassing really. When you get a group of Iphone addicted friends at lunch it's like something out of the Twilight Zone.

First man creates the Iphone/Droid/whatever. Soon after it takes the man.

Well you get my drift................

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Of course u only get what u pay for.

Upload

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4743

quote:

First man creates the Iphone/Droid/whatever. Soon after it takes the man.

Are we still talking about cell phones? Or have we moved on to atomic bombs?....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8427
i know the iphone is pretty adicting.. i dont like androids.. and the new wmp7 sucks.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23889
Pitt, I'm talking about our dependence on mobile devices. It's growing every day. It's also what they are engineering us all for. They need us to need them.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4538
my experience pro's cons, ect..
-Con-
Itunes sucks PERIOD!! the syncing process is terrible, time consuming and not user friendly!! If you have 2 iphones, forget about keeping apps, music, or anything separate after backups, updates, or basically any changes using itunes..
- I have a 16GB 3GP and updating from OS3.?? to OS 4.01 was terrible. Took 22 hours for my old lady's phone to backup.
-Video camera is subpar. Needs a lot of light to get any decent video to come out clear.
- ringtones and video's are never loud enough w/o headphones, ect.
- battery runs down fast. Don't go to far away from a charging source. . but I use my iphone a lot..

correction to OP-
you can create your own ringtones using a few different app or free programs. I have made plenty for myself and friends!!

Favorite tip-- screen shot pic is extremely useful- pressing home and power button at same time takes a screen shot picture of whatever is on your screen and puts the pic into your photo folder.

Pros-entirely too many to list but i'll list a few that i really like:

ease of uploading vids to youtube.
great apps
fast processing of just about anything
the new operating system is great. I love the folders feature and the tabbed browsing.
ease of use. i have a video of my 15 month old son (at the time) navigating through iphone playing all his favorite games. . no matter what mode the iphone is in he can get to his fav's and play them till bored and switch to different games. he's not even 2 years old..

fav apps-
games-
Angry birds pd. version- no adds add me to friends- hittin1
angry birds Halloween
Words with Friends-- pd version- no ads ( warning i rarely lose.. currently on a 23 game win streak :-D) post WWF screenname on here or text it to me (337-438-2957). mine has a picture as 1st letter so i would have to invite you if interested.

utilities-
red laser
bump
emoji pd version
5-0 radio pro scanner
flashlight- great for walking in the dark.
convert units
Dragon Dictation- say it- i'll type it for ya. just paste to email, or message.
Logitech Touchmouse- decent mouse and keyboard for my desktop computer (mainly when son looses my mouse lol)
social-
myspace
Windows Live Messenger
Facebook
Foto messenger -for friends who don't have unlimited messaging
twitter- always conversing with Dana White which is cool
Heytell

photo/video
quadcamera
Dash of color
Youtube
JustinTV- have gotten UFC PPV free streamed live on this before
break
Air Video- pd version. stream vids from my desktop to iphone using WiFi

sports-
scorecenter
My FanTeams- A must for all yahoo fantasy sports players.
Golflogix

Overall- Wouldn't change phones for anything. Hope this helps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4539
I get unlimited data usage, i was grandfathered in, but I can't use the tethering feature, but I don't need too. I use well over 2GB / month.

My bill runs ~350/month includes
2- Iphones unlimited everything
3-additional phones with unlimited everything, but internet for kids
daughter text over 25000+messages/ month each (on a slow month 50000+ on a busy month )
Son isn't far behind them. And their phones stay on my nightstand while they are at school lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4540

this is for you Paul.. kinda on the same subject.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4541
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us