Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4333
What are you going to use it for?

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11216
I hadn't really had the desire to own one until I got one in my grasp 2 days ago, since then it has consumed me. I plan on using it for what it was made for, a tablet computer; to check email, listen to iTunes, check out the app store, browse the web, whatever.

Defiinitely the coolest gadget I have ever owned, and this sh1t is the future of computers for sure.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23082
What did they pay you to say that!

P.S. I'm posting this from my iPod lol!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11217
Hahaha nah it's not like that, but that is how I warranted the purchase. Personally, I fluckin hate laptops, I don't like the touch pad and I don't like the keyboards, this eliminates both of those and rolls them into a silky touchscreen. Besides, my laptop is from 2001, and i decided it was time to upgrade my portable computer. Lol

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23083
Buddy of mine is getting the new Iphone 4. He says he never uses his PC anymore because he's so addicted to his Iphone. He does everything with it. Emails, internet, texting, even pays his bills. Where ever he is he has instant access to the world. Oh, and by the way it's also a phone lol. My only gripe about my Ipod Touch is the screen size when surfing the net. Most of the time links are too tiny to quickly navigate through the site. I'm always zooming in and out.

And I'm on the same page with you on laptops. Touch pad is more annoying than useful and unless you throw down another $100 the stock batteries usually die after 20 minutes. Also because most ventilate through vents in the bottom overheating is common, especially if your teen son/daughter is using it on their bed.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11218
i always hated that about laptops!!! my friend has and his little bro have one and they both melt your damn shorts after you have been using it for ~2 hours.

And if they're not plugged in, the screens are shutting off b/c they are always dying.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14514
congrads on the new ipad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us