Who will be the Winner of the FIFA World Cup 2010

Username: Unique0001

MiamiUSA

Post Number: 7
What do you think who will be the Winner Spain or Neitherland I will go with Spain.

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1277
Not only I favour NED but if we look at it tecnically NEDS are on the top.
They will certainly ceratinly finish it.

Username: Unique0001

MiamiUSA

Post Number: 10
well you are right may be but dear spain is always best it also beats germany who scores 4 goals to Argentina

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1278
dear, Don't foget Swiss (low profile team) shut them off fully, not only this they BEAT them. So all I'm trying to say is they (spain) are beatable.
Also unique, don't forget NEDERALNDS haven't lost a SINGLE GAME so far. I wholeheartedly praying for NED's win.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16458
flip a coin since it can go to either side

in 20mins we will all find out ....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5771
I am not going to say soccer sucks because i hate when people say that about baseball when they don't follow or understand the game -- but damn that was a boring and worthless match today. I felt like I had to witness it and now I wish I hadn't.

Congrats to the people of Spain.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4530

quote:

damn that was a boring and worthless match today. I felt like I had to witness it and now I wish I hadn't.

I totally agree. And I played soccer for like 12 years.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23127
Spain had opportunity after opportunity and just shot wide almost every time. Maybe it was world cup nerves? It was grueling to watch. My son at least enjoyed it as he rooted for "The team playing the orange".

Lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16460
both side were very protective of goal & that robben holland guy wasted 2 chances which shud have been goals , he was also pulled down by hand near to the penalty area & the damn referee didnt see it

spain also failed to capitalize too but for the game to go into over time & end suddenly like that was hurtful to watch so i can only imagine how the dutch ppl must be feeling ...

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11923
If Robben had gone down on that break, then the foul would have been called but the fact he stayed up and got the shot off with a legit chance, the ref has no reason or right to call that foul. The game itself was pretty boring, I must agree. Nothing in the first half and the second half only had a few chances. The Netherlands just didn't finish their chances. Spain finished one chance and that's all it takes in this game sometimes. Best team did win.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us