Back from The " Ireland",

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5268
Well, I just got back from a 2 week trip to Ireland. Had a blast,(no pun intended) Until Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano Decided to blow. At first it was no big deal, but as my planes departure grow closer, the reality of the Earths outburst became a nightmare.
Many tens of thousands became trapped at airports through out Europe and across the world as all air traffic was halted in eastern Europe, In essence, held hostage by a natural event thousands of miles away.
At the airport the first few days were uneventful, but as time went on food and water began to run out. We formed two groups. The first group was lead by a former Isreal special forces guy who acquired some knowledge of a secret underground bunker and was able to turn us against each other while always imposing suspicion one every one.
Our group was lead by a fat guy named Hugo who was the founder of a large fast food company. He had lost his girlfriend at the airport, In the ladies room line I heard.
As night came, it was always the same. scouting for food in the outlaying villages while trying to avoid the others..One night we became "Lost" and encountered a Polar bear. Later it was found out we were actually at the Zoo with the kids..
Finally the gray ash disappeared and the airports were opened. It was amazing to find out that there were planes waiting to take ppl from the Ireland. Now back in the States I fear that I will be forced back to The Ireland by some unrelenting force to find the truth.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22694
You should have rolled down the window and grabbed a glass full of ash lol.

Oh, and you'll be back.

Username: Apple0

Post Number: 6
Very interesting travel.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1555
Nice. Seemed like a pretty wild trip.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11139
Sounds amazing.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5272
The board at Dublin Airport

Upload

Entrance to the uderground Bunker

Upload

Inside the Bunker

Upload

Cryptic message inside the bunker

Upload

Trim Castle where we hid out. (Brave heart was filmed here)

Upload

And a car wtf at the front windshield bubble Thing...

Upload

Well, I had a grerat time. My flight was booked for 2pm, The airport opened at 1pm. I got there got on my plane and left.
Alot of ppl were stuck for a while. If my flight was cancelled I could have been there for a few more days as it was a first come first serve for rebookings.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us