Importing WMV files into Itunes

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21972
OK, please keep the chuckles to a minimum lol. I just purchased an Ipod touch (32GB) today and I want to import a digital copy I have of the movie "The Hangover" onto it. Itunes won't accept the version I have into my library (WMV). I suppose I have to convert it somehow but after searching a bit on the internet it isn't working for me lol. I purchased the movie and downloaded the digital copy legit, just want to get it onto my new Ipod.

I got all my music and photo files synced onto it successfully but having trouble with this movie. Naturally I can "buy" the movie through Itunes' store but that would be redundant and retarded.

Any help out there?

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5548
Convert it to QuickTime (or .mov) with Movavi.

Movavi

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5549
Install program, open the "CRACK" folder, copy the file in there called VideoConverter and paste it in the folder where the program installed. It will ask you if you want to replace the existing file, say yes.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21973
Thank you O holy one. You always have the answer lol.

You know I had the same problem when I bought my last Ipod and gave up on it thinking it was just another "get rich for Apple scheme". Mind you I'm not an avid user, just owner.

They market that you can "easily" upload any video file but it's not that simple, or cheap.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13248
"Thank you O holy one. You always have the answer lol."

yes he does
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us