Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9487
http://magnetnerd.com/Neodymium%20Magnets/Dirks%20Accident.htm?1

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4072
Holy sh!t that is brutal... just think how f@#$ing lucky he was that it only caught his fingertip. What if it was his head?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15701
OMG DUDE ! .....

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1488
haha damn. should have been more careful. having n45s just around the house is a hazard in its self. Walking through the house is a task and you could easily mess up the electronics around you just by walking by.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12902
not cool ha

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5441
I have a couple of 1" x 2" neodymium cylinder magnets that are just crazy strong. Every time I show them to friends I have to warn them about keeping their fingers away from getting smashed between them. They always kind of act like they can't believe that could happen until they actually hold them and witness the power. Even the 1x2's can crush your fingers or hand when they slam together. The power is just unreal when you first experience it. The size of the magnets this guy had could juice your hand and even crush your arm. When they come together they don't care what is in the way. He is very lucky he wasn't injured even worse than he was. If anyone is interested in buying some, I put the link below. They are very fun to play around with if you use common sense and be careful.

KJ Magnetics

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us