FAIL

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10737
Commonwealth of pennsylvania citation summons

Charge: disorderly conduct

Nature of offense: "defendant did create a hazardous or physically offensive condition that serves no legitmate purpose of the actor. Defendant did operate a motor vehicle in a parking lot doing a burn-out in a wet slippery lot."

Remarks: "request max fine"

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10738
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1476
did you do this ms?

if so just tell them you're innocent because your POS blazer can't possibly do a burn-out

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21589
Well the pavement WAS wet.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5062
Pawzy....Nice.

In MA, its like $10 per/ft of slab
So that looks like $3 and change.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10742
Auto-locker actually... but haha never heard posi spelled like that

and phil:
Stand behind my 4.3L blazer and say that. then dust the rubber off you

Tires are gonna fail inspection so i was havin fun with em till then

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21591
Lol. I used to "chirp" my wheels on my 88 camaro from time to time. Wife always asked why. I always said "Why not?" It's got a 350, sometimes I choose to use it! Strut your stuff lol, even in front of cops!!!

Then I would catch her doing the same when she drove the car with the T-tops down, radio blasting. She loved it.

God I want that car back.

They can keep the girl though lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21592
I have no vids of my camaro but this car is just about as close as it gets to it. God I miss it!!!!

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10745
Yeaaaaah paul you had a sweet ride back in the day. Looks kinda like the one i did... cept i had somke billowin out the wheel wells hahaha

And the cop was behind a building :/
Walked out when I did it

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2963
In MS's defense......4.3l FTMFW!!

I roast little ricers all day in my 01 4.3l Votec

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10746
And actually my 94 has 15 more hp than an 01... Power actually decreased due to the liberal hippies and their emmision laws

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9439
Lol M.S., the 4.3L in your Blazer sucks, driven a Blazer with 2 of them already and I wish it had half the power you act like they have. Paul, stock Camaros are nothing like the 400hp Camaro posted in that video either haha, maybe you could get a decent burnout by a brake torque but other than that, no dice. Well, you could also dump the clutch at high revs with a manual setup but that's just asking for trouble and lame as well.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10748
Lets see according to this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_S-10_Blazer#First_generation_engines
mine has 200hp and 260lbft torque stock, and has a few bolt-ons... so i'm guessing maybe 220 max

It is hard to brake em loose on dry pavement though. Wet i don't even have to try

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21595
Quite honesty I did smoke my rears on many occasions. And I believe he did brake torque that burnout in the vid anyway.

Regardless it was a fun ride. Not to mention I only paid $6500 for mine back in 1996. 5.7L TPI FTW, stock or modified.

Let me have my moment will ya?

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9444
M.S. those power ratings are at the fly are they not? You lose quite a bit through the drive train which sucks, take it easy though either way, I've seen a few Chevys with snapped driveshafts around my old neighborhood haha, maybe it was from curb hopping and not all the power though.

Haha, sorry, I have just drive both of the vehicles mentioned and they sucked! Poor power to weight ratios never make for a fun ride =/

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10749
Yeah engine power it's hard to find numbers for whp due to vehicles offered with different transmissions, rearends, options, etc. I'm well aware of the driveshaft u-joints being the weak point but they're not too expensive if one breaks... Not trying to say its the most powerful out there by any means, but it is the best V6 powered vehicle I have driven. Cheap parts and easy to work on is what i like, i even got another blazer a 97 as my spare vehicle.

But if you drove a V8 camaro and it sucked.... you sure it wasn't a 305? haha Those sucked and were a lot more common than 350s...

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9447
I'm pretty sure M.S., the 350 powered Monte Carlo that I had driven was a slug as well. Those engines just failed to produce the power needed to drive those tanks IMO. Oh well, at least the full suspension overhaul and poly urethane bushings made the Camaro feel planted and actually helped me ditch the bacon once ^_^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us