Special Delivery

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4182
Came across these vids on a UPS forum, Browncafe. I thought they were pretty damn funny haha. What would you do if you saw them delivering your sh!t like this?

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1051
second one was funny, first one sucked...

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

If youre going to give...

Post Number: 1452
the first post in this thread was funny, the second post sucked

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21427
Status quo. The distro centers are FAR worse.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4183
Come on Paul. You can't find any humor in that?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21431
Oh it's funny. When it isn't your package.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4187
Lol, indeed.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21437
Been doing some research in your company. Apparently the teamsters union (surprisingly) does absolute d1ck for their members. I was a member of a carpenter's union for several years. I always hated the thought of working for/under a union because of all the corrupt actions they support that you as members pay for but seeing as they had a job for me I applied.

Guess what? They are that bad. I paid my dues for years and never got ANY benefit. Even when I was laid off I was told by the "union labor board" to just collect unemployment. Their job is to find you work! They laugh and tell you to go away. I know, I was told so!

I was a part of a contract negotiation that ended in every shop leader getting paid off, just to support the owner's cause. How do I know? Because we had several VERY well trusted reps go into negotiations with the owners. When they came out they were ALL stammering that we had NOTHING to fight for. That we had to accept the new contract or we were all out of a job.They changed their tunes that quickly. I wasn't in the meeting but knew EVERYONE in it. The guys I thought I knew came out of that meeting as monsters. Paid of course.

I always hated unions for the simple fact that they protect themselves, not the ones paying the dues every paycheck. THAT'S why UPS employees hate their jobs! Because the unions do nothing for them. Only collect their dues. When you see a package thrown it's not always because he hates you, but maybe because he hates his job.

Think about it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21439
Well UPS still sucks but still lol.

I'm almost 40 and been employed by many different organizations. I've worked the floor all the way up to the office. The difference is your enemy. When you're working with your hands your enemy is the work. When you're working in an office, your enemy is EVERYWHERE lol.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4189
Well I'm glad I'm part of the teamsters. It protects me from management and not getting fired over some of the BS reasons that I've seen some part time sups get fired over. The union dues aren't really that bad. It's what ever you get paid times 2.5 and that's what you pay monthly. I get full time benefits; health care, dental, vision, 1 week paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, discounted stock & a 401k plan and they are also paying for the majority of my college tuition, about $1400 out of the $1800 (up to $23,000) for this semester... all working part time. It's pretty hard to find another part time job that will do all that for you. So... yes, I do like my job at UPS.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

TheWicked

Post Number: 946
Im to drunk right now to read all of what yall posted but... Im just gonna go ahead and say that ANYTHING damaged by UPS from here on out is Steve's fault.

Upload

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21443

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

TheWicked

Post Number: 950
Hey Paul, it's your turn to post pic in "what is it?" thread.

Im waitng!Upload

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us